Blue Angels Flyby Pics

BelvedereGTX

Banned
ok. Now you have peaked my interest. Explain why it would be hard to imagine an enlisted guy being a pilot?

Being an enlisted guy myself, I am somewhat offended by your statement.

I don't see you saying that you were an officer and I sure hope you weren't. Because your spelling is not very good. :banana:

no buddy im not an officer. As for spelling, Im one those guys that just types fast without revising. Also, I didnt mean to offend with the statement. I did 4 years on the carrier JCS and am original crew member got out as a e5. I meant that must of us enlisted guys are the ones that screw around and have a good time living life to the foolest. Were the type that would go off course and fly with a bottle of booze

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Went to that show........Awesome how they control the throttle at low speeds over the water and then dump the clutch and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSST! LOL

The whole time I couldn't help but imagine going for a ride in one. Love jets! F-14 Tomcat FTW

wldtang

Banned
no buddy im not an officer. As for spelling, Im one those guys that just types fast without revising. Also, I didnt mean to offend with the statement. I did 4 years on the carrier JCS and am original crew member got out as a e5. I meant that must of us enlisted guys are the ones that screw around and have a good time living life to the foolest. Were the type that would go off course and fly with a bottle of booze

cool.

I spent time on the kitty hawk and midway. I was one of those guys who screwed around and had a good time.
Going overseas when I was 18 and not returning until I was 21 will do that to you.

what was your rate?

BelvedereGTX

Banned
cool.

I spent time on the kitty hawk and midway. I was one of those guys who screwed around and had a good time.
Going overseas when I was 18 and not returning until I was 21 will do that to you.

what was your rate?

signalman/quartermaster. Went to signalman a-school, Then they merged the rate onboard my ship. I dont know if they continued it fleetwide

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Blue Angels >

imho

Saw them at Alcatraz (was in the excercise yard, GREAT spot for the show) and the Point Mugu Airshow :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread