Blower swap gaskets/bolts

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I just purchased all new bolts for my set up as I removed my Eaton for powder coating. I'm went with stainless steel Allen head bolts, but this company also has the black oxide bolts. They have everything you need, but it's good quality bolts (like ARP) so, it's not going to be the cheapest either.

However, their customer service and shipping time is great!!! Everything arrives in labeled packages and they send out a goody bag with stickers, pens, magnetic calendars, pocket hand sanitizer, etc. Pretty cool as no one does that anymore.

Bolt page:
http://www.proweldperformanceparts.com/id183.html

03/04 Cobra specific page:
http://www.proweldperformanceparts.com/id172.html

Keep scrolling past the 03/04 specific stuff and you'll see the 4.6 specific stuff (i.e. tensioner bolts, water pump bolts, etc.).

Here are a couple pics of my new valve cover bolts:
20170102_102947_zps5d7gr5bf.jpg

20170102_102930_zps5dkpvrtm.jpg
I'm liking the valve cover bolts. Good find!

Soap

Established Member
You don't have to replace any bolts or gaskets. I had that blower on and off more times than I can count and never replaced anything. I wish you would have said something I could have sent new bolts/gaskets to you, I had them sitting on the shelf.

--Joe

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
^^ That's true. I have not purchased any gaskets. However, I bought new bolts for aesthetic reasons. No sense powder coating something and then installing rusty or dingy bolts.

bssmith1220

Established Member
What are people doing for the intercooler to blower gasket or lack of? Factory looks like one corner had sealant and I see some instructions show rtv around whole thing and others none at all. What's everyone doing?

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
I got mine from fasten all which was a better deal. $40 for new hardware or $10 for a replacement set. I just gave them the used bolts and they matched them

Users who are viewing this thread