Blow by racing or email tuning

2003SVTFreak

Established Member
Anyone ever use them? They're my local shop and when I wanted to tune my lightning I was told to steer away from.them because they are strictly a mustang shop. Now I want to tune 03 cobra and want to see if anyone has experience with them? I have a wide band installed so I can also do email tuning if anyone can recommend someone reputable?

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SVTXTC

Established Member
I recommend MalcolmV8 on here. It’s the little details in the tune that make the difference. He is a wealth of information on these cars (just look him up in the search function and you’ll see why) and my first choice. Happy customer here!

MG0h3

Established Member
Dealt with Malcolm for my fuel system. Nothing but good.

Tune with 04sleeper. Same traffic. Very happy.

spectreman

Established Member
About a decade ago I brought my Bullitt to BBR for suggestions. Chris, the owner, was nice enough but appeared only concerned w/eeking out every ounce of power/performance out of the car whereas I made it clear that the car was my daily driver, I hada limited budget, and the car needed to be civilized in all aspects of performance. Yes, I was looking to improve capabilities but w/in reason. I don't think he ever got that point & I never used him.

Back then, there were 2 local Stang websites. Some folks loved his work, others not. He blew up a few engines here & there, and as I recall, some pretty good staff has come & gone. I don't know what the condition the business has been in of late but w/so many good Stang shops in SoFla, BBR would not be at the top of my list for anything. Just my 2 cents.

01yellercobra

Established Member
My main issue with BBR was that one of the reps they hired for the websites wasn't that knowledgeable. I knew the guy personally and saw his builds locally. If they thought he was good enough to represent them then I didn't expect much out of them.

96gt02

Established Member
BBR is pretty terrible at tuning, many better options out there as others have suggested.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
04sleeper sent me a tune at like 11 o’clock at night this week. Him and MalcolmV8 have contributed some of the best free knowledge on this forum. You can’t go wrong with either one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I remember on this site there were a few motors Blown from BBR tuning. I'm sure if you do a search you'll find them. I cant really say I've read much good info on them. I would stick with the recommend tuners that have been stated.

BCOBRA427

Established Member
I've worked with Malcolm and I'm nothing but happy with his response time as well as his tuning. Currently working on the tune on my Gen 3 2.9 with him also.

Blackbob04

Established Member
So many better shops in the area. U got palm beach dyno. Thunder auto sports. Mak. Diablo u can get a tune right from them. Kevin Macdonald comes down every other month from JPC Racing. There are a couple other tuners I am forgetting

Users who are viewing this thread