Bloody Loco, recognize that ish ASAAAPPP

snake134

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv91WSzBCeY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Bugging Out: Crazy Latino Flips Out On A Guy On The Train[/nomedia]

:kaboom:
i forget how to do the youtube embed thing

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
What a pu$$. The black guy handled the situation well, I thought he was going to explode on "Bloody Loco" any second.

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
edit:
NSFW fyi

Just delete this whole thread this is useless and no point

Last edited:

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
wow, some people get away with alot. I bet one day hes going to come across the wrong guy, and then "baaaaammm" hes on the floor bleeding like a loco

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That guy had a ton of patience. But I guarantee if that idiot Latino stood up and tried to assault him, he would have taken a beating. A severe one!

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Man that guy kept his cool so good for him. Crazy people like that are always best to just ignore and entertain them. They just love to hear themselves talk so just let me them do their little speech and go about your day. ...Better than getting stabbed.

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
Man that guy kept his cool so good for him. Crazy people like that are always best to just ignore and entertain them. They just love to hear themselves talk so just let me them do their little speech and go about your day. ...Better than getting stabbed.

Definitely handled well by the black gentleman. You never know what people are carrying with them, I'd rather defuse the situation like that than getting stabbed or shot.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Definitely handled well by the black gentleman. You never know what people are carrying with them, I'd rather defuse the situation like that than getting stabbed or shot.

Definitely. Just the other day I was on the subway here in SF and someone had gotten in an argument with what appeared to be a homeless man. The gentleman finally decided it would be best to just leave the train. Good think he did because right after wards the bum dropped a huge switchblade :eek:

a1yola

1998 Cobra #5061 FALEEN
Established Member
hahaha!!! I wonder if that started for a reason or if Bloody Loco was high off something and just wanted to start something with the next person in front of him.

UncleAnt

Established Member
if i was the guy reading and bloodyloco stood up i wouldnt have even thought twice about giving him 2 .380's to the chest.crackheads are crazy

Users who are viewing this thread