Blade Vid

HI-OCTANE

Established Member
WireEater said:
Does anyone know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

howmany4.jpg

:lol:

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
OMG LET IT DIE!!!!....MAKE THIS SHIT A STICKY TOO!!!!!!:cuss: lol

hes doing good from the post I have seen him make....has a Trailblazer SS, bro has a GT500..NOW shut the fluff up and move on! lol jesus...I wish I had a dollar for every thread that got started asking about Blades...I'd be a quatriollionaire

cobra96stang

Established Member
WireEater said:
He posts every now and then. I'm sure he would be glad to see how you're hanging on his nutsack.

That coming from a guy who made a video compilation of him and has it in his sig. :shrug:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
331SC said:
What kind of idiot runs from the cops?
Quite a few actually. Ever hear of a show called Cops? LOL! Heck, I've read of more than one case of folks right here running from the cops. I agree it isn't smart, but it has happened to even those who normally wouldn't even consider it. As far as Eddie (Blades), I know him pretty well. One of the nicest guys I ever met, and he was instrumental in helping me with my own mods way back in the early days of the Terminator introduction. He is doing well. Life goes on. ;-)

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
cobra96stang said:
That coming from a guy who made a video compilation of him and has it in his sig. :shrug:

Find me in any thread asking where, or how he is.. I made the video because I like to edit videos, not because I like to swing off his nuts.

cobra96stang

Established Member
WireEater said:
Find me in any thread asking where, or how he is.. I made the video because I like to edit videos, not because I like to swing off his nuts.

So lets see. You spend a couple hours (at least) making a video about the guy and talk about how much of a badass he is all through the video and that is NOT nut swinging.

But he takes 40 sec. to ask about where he's been cause he misses seeing the videos and he IS a nut swinger.

Doesn't make much sense but ok. :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread