Blackface at Oklahoma State

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
No ****ing Shit.

People are going to get offended by this shit but no one is going to shit over this....

https://www.google.com/amp/globalne...und-with-ears-nose-cut-off/amp/?client=safari

I wouldn't say that. Just because people are offended by the things that go on in politics, wouldn't automatically mean they don't care about random homicides that go on around the nation, kidnappings, rapes, etc.

So apparently we should be offended that some girl had a mud mask on but white people being the butt of damn near every minority comedy routine and Hollywood show is ok?

I see what you mean and I agree it's messed up but I think that's just the way it is when you're part of a group that's more in control of Hollywood. In other words, I think your point would be easier heard if Hollywood wasn't so much all white people and Madea. They have a movie coming out about the Great Wall of China staring Matt Damon for crying out loud.

Im a black male and take no offense to this... as to me its obvious a joke ... with that being said

So because you weren't offended, other black folks shouldn't be?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
They have a movie coming out about the Great Wall of China staring Matt Damon for crying out loud.

You mean China has a movie about the Great Wall of China, Chinese Culture, Chinese Actors and Communist Values that has Matt Damon in it so the rest of the world will go see it and start drinking the kool-aid.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
You mean China has a movie about the Great Wall of China, Chinese Culture, Chinese Actors and Communist Values that has Matt Damon in it so the rest of the world will go see it and start drinking the kool-aid.

Glad you see what I mean. By the way, did you know the last samurai was a white guy? What else is there, Last of the Mohicans? Would anybody have cared if the Fast & Furious saga was about Han the Asian undercover cop? Lets face it. White people make the face of Hollywood. But God forbid, Kat Williams said something about white people.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Glad you see what I mean. By the way, did you know the last samurai was a white guy? What else is there, Last of the Mohicans? Would anybody have cared if the Fast & Furious saga was about Han the Asian undercover cop? Lets face it. White people make the face of Hollywood. But God forbid, Kat Williams said something about white people.

Dude, you obviously don't get it.

The movie is not a Hollywood production.

It was not written, directed or filmed inAmerica.

White people had nothing to do with it.

It was made by the Chinese.

Matt Damon is in it because he is the biggest global name they could get attached to the movie. No one knows or cares who Tian Jing, Lu Han or Bing Liu are.

"White Washing" is the act of replacing a minority character with a "white" actor or character. For example if you made a movie about Fredrick Douglas and had Mel Gibson play him.

Matt Damon is in Great Wall to sell it in America, India, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, Europe, Mexico, Brasil, etc.

He's a global name, just like Tom Cruise and people all over the world will watch it and get exposed to Chinese propaganda.

As for Fast and Furious. Are you retarded? Paul Walker was pretty much the only white lead in that franchise.

You do realize Vin Diesel is mixed race, part white, latino and black...right? That was actually a huge hurdle in his career, he looked to ethnic to play traditional white rolls and he wasn't ethnic enough to play ethnic rolls.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Damon (aka Muppet) is all about propaganda/leftist films. His anti-fracking movie was done by a Saudi owned production company. Can't imagine why they would want an anti-domestic oil movie...

Zemedici

Established Member
I think animal abusers should be killed or met with a very slow and painful death.

i agree with this. Animal abuse charges / punishments should be MUCH more severe than they are, as animals are usually defenseless....pathetic scumbags, someone who abuses an animal.

Glad we're all in agreeance with this.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Dude, you obviously don't get it.

The movie is not a Hollywood production.

It was not written, directed or filmed inAmerica.

White people had nothing to do with it.

It was made by the Chinese.

Matt Damon is in it because he is the biggest global name they could get attached to the movie. No one knows or cares who Tian Jing, Lu Han or Bing Liu are.

"White Washing" is the act of replacing a minority character with a "white" actor or character. For example if you made a movie about Fredrick Douglas and had Mel Gibson play him.

Matt Damon is in Great Wall to sell it in America, India, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, Europe, Mexico, Brasil, etc.

He's a global name, just like Tom Cruise and people all over the world will watch it and get exposed to Chinese propaganda.

As for Fast and Furious. Are you retarded? Paul Walker was pretty much the only white lead in that franchise.

You do realize Vin Diesel is mixed race, part white, latino and black...right? That was actually a huge hurdle in his career, he looked to ethnic to play traditional white rolls and he wasn't ethnic enough to play ethnic rolls.

No, actually you are right about the Great Wall movie. I didn't know that. However, this doesn't mean it doesn't apply to the rest of Hollywood. Remember the Last Samurai? Whoever would've though out of all the samurai that ever existed, the last one would be a white guy. Remember Goku from that Dragonball movie? All the Star Wars/Trek movies. They all mostly revolve around white folks, white guys saving the day. I remember back when I used to wish for an action movie with both Jackie Chan AND Jet Li. Finally that day came. But surprise-surprise, the main character is a white guy.

And yes, you're right. Vin Diesel is biracial, Black and Italian. What does he look more of?

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Good afternoon America, what are you offended by today? I wonder what started all of this? When I was in college, I don't remember this kind of mentality.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Remember the Last Samurai? Whoever would've though out of all the samurai that ever existed, the last one would be a white guy.

You need to go watch the movie. It's actually fairly accurate in concept (with typical movie liberties).

"The Last Samurai" is Katsukoto, played by Ken Watanabe.

William Adams was also the first Western (i.e. white) Samurai in 1600.

Eugene Collache, a French Navel officer also was a Samurai and fought for the Daimyo's during the Boshin War against the Imperial Army. He was eventually captured and sent back to France after being pardoned from death.

Edward Schnel, a Dutchman that served in the Prussian Army and immigrated to Japan had a Japanese wife and son. He sold arms and training to both the Daimyo and Imperial forces. He also sold two Gatling guns.

It's a combination of the last two that we got the fictitious character of Nathen Algern (Tom Cruise). So really this is "American Washing".

Remember Goku from that Dragonball movie?

I wasn't stupid enough to watch that movie.

All the Star Wars/Trek movies. They all mostly revolve around white folks, white guys saving the day.

Yes, Star Trek is racist. The first show to have an interaction kiss, a black female communication officer, an Asian pilot and sex with countless alien women.

Did you miss Deep Space 9, captained by a black male lead? Next Generation where two of the most beloved characters are black(ish)?

I remember back when I used to wish for an action movie with both Jackie Chan AND Jet Li.

Guess I was to busy wishing for an Emma Stone sex tape....

And yes, you're right. Vin Diesel is biracial, Black and Italian. What does he look more of?

That's retarded.

robraySVT

Established Member
As far as black face, if that's what it is, who gives a ****! The dog on the other hand, whoever did that needs to have a few rounds of buckshot emptied into their fing head!

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
You need to go watch the movie. It's actually fairly accurate in concept (with typical movie liberties).

"The Last Samurai" is Katsukoto, played by Ken Watanabe.
I've seen the movie enough. Tom Cruise helps the guy commit seppuku therefore outlives Watanabe's character. My question is without Tom Cruise's character, do we get a movie at all? All this William Adams, Eugene Collache is cool stories bro. But do we really need a white guy to make samurai movies?

I wasn't stupid enough to watch that movie.

I never saw it either. Does that make my point invalid?

Yes, Star Trek is racist. The first show to have an interaction kiss, a black female communication officer, an Asian pilot and sex with countless alien women.

Did you miss Deep Space 9, captained by a black male lead? Next Generation where two of the most beloved characters are black(ish)?

Never said Star Trek was racist but I was referring to the 2 (or 3) movies that came out as of late. Chris Pine I think.

That's retarded.

You might think it's retarded, most are unaware of his mixed background and will think he's white. Same goes for Keanu Reeves who oddly enough gets to be the main character on 47 Ronin.

So really this is "American Washing"

More so "white washing". Aside from the periodic Will Smith, Denzel, Morgan movies, a large majority of movies revolve around white characters as the lead. Sure, they might cast a non-white person when the role calls for a comedian, cop, thug, etc.

Blown 89

Established Member
More so "white washing". Aside from the periodic Will Smith, Denzel, Morgan movies, a large majority of movies revolve around white characters as the lead. Sure, they might cast a non-white person when the role calls for a comedian, cop, thug, etc.
Only 13.2% of the entire population is black and exactly 13% of the screen actors guild is black. Blacks are proportionately represented in Hollywood. If they want more black leads they need a larger pool to pick from. I don't understand how proportionate representation is racist.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Only 13.2% of the entire population is black and exactly 13% of the screen actors guild is black. Blacks are proportionately represented in Hollywood. If they want more black leads they need a larger pool to pick from. I don't understand how proportionate representation is racist.

India must be the worst.

Why so Brown Bollywood?

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member

So Hollywood only makes movies for people living in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread