Travis

Established Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405710453.647232.jpg

CT Plates? Who was itttt

Video is on Instagram #mustangweek

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
one of the threads in pics and video said it was maryland plates ...

For sure looks like Maryland "Save the Bay" tags.

Reason #1240392 that I wouldn't go to this event. Do everything right and drive like a normal person just to get side swiped by a douche.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
I have been twice down there as a spectator. But I'd never take my car. This is just one of the many reasons.

03' White Snake

Established Member
There are other entrances and exits to the mall to avoid these pullouts...

Yup. I leave the back side with zero traffic. These fools line up and wait to pull out this entrance. Same with entering the mall. I bypass so much traffic by using the other entrance and avoid the risk of someone crashing into my car.

efrank033

Established Member
View attachment 20179

CT Plates? Who was itttt

Video is on Instagram #mustangweek

They are maryland plates and that is my car... Got caught up in the excitement of the crowd and pushed the car a little too far... Sorry to anyone that was involved or affected by my poor decision making. It happens, the only thing I can do is learn from my mistakes, which I have. @efrank033 is my Instagram, there are also many others on Instagram that have footage of the crash @ls7hntr @inkedging @worldwidestangs to name a few for those of you asking... Again sorry for any inconveniences I may have caused.

aarons04cobra

Established Member
They are maryland plates and that is my car... Got caught up in the excitement of the crowd and pushed the car a little too far... Sorry to anyone that was involved or affected by my poor decision making. It happens, the only thing I can do is learn from my mistakes, which I have. @efrank033 is my Instagram, there are also many others on Instagram that have footage of the crash @ls7hntr @inkedging @worldwidestangs to name a few for those of you asking... Again sorry for any inconveniences I may have caused.

Props for the apology to everyone! I know most people would not have come out and admitted it was them.

Is your car destroyed? If you don't mind me asking, what kind of legal trouble did you end up in?

aarons04cobra

Established Member
In another thread he posted he spent over night in jail, $1000 in fines + a court date + impound fee + maximum pts on his license.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1025320-Another-03-Cobra-crashes-at-Mustang-Week-in-oncoming-traffic-(KXT)/page6

sounds about right. I don't understand everyone giving him so much grief over this. EVERYONE who drives there car hard has had some close calls. "I know I have". He was screwing off just like everyone else that was there. At least he had the decency to come on here an apologize to the people involved.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
sounds about right. I don't understand everyone giving him so much grief over this. EVERYONE who drives there car hard has had some close calls. "I know I have". He was screwing off just like everyone else that was there. At least he had the decency to come on here an apologize to the people involved.

Totally agree

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I think its one of those situations where it's the internet, that's what you are supposed to do

but this kid had the balls to come forward, man up and apologize....it shut up a lot of the smack talkers

Users who are viewing this thread