black or polished wheels

colin450

Established Member
So I'm looking to get some new wheels and I need some help. I'm wondering what you guys think, black 20" TrueForged Chicanes with a chrome lip or polished 19" CCW SP500s. I generally like black wheels on black cars but I dont know if I have the guts to put them on mine. Let me know what you guys think. Pictures and/or photoshops will help!

chuckstang

Established Member
black wheels are tough, some look awsome, others look terrible!!!
polished look good all the time

I say find a nice black rim polished lip or something if you can!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
all black, screw the polished lip. everyone does polished lips, from civics to lambos, they just look tacky now. all black, matte finish, lots of thin spokes(like the shelby alcoas) and it would look bad ass!

Streetpwr281

Established Member
I'm happy with my CCW SP16A's. You do not see them often and never on a Mustang. Mine are 18 x 9.5 & 18 x 11 so I could accomodate 305-35-18 Nitto DR's and save an weight a bit. I'd imagine the wheels will only look better in 19" or 20" if looks are your main objective.

NOV-DEC07328.jpg

Last edited:

colin450

Established Member
Polished TF!!

Your wheels are what inspired my dreams of the Chicanes. A set of polished 20" Chicane aren't out of the question either...sorry if I'm cramping your style.:coolman:

chuckstang

Established Member
Streetpower281- I need more pics of your car, or I say a ban of no less than one month!
All white is hot with no stripes. The black color of the plastic gives it all the color it needs IMO. Those wheels are also sex, dam. It sick how sweet a drop/rims/tint look on these

manOwar

Established Member
Your wheels are what inspired my dreams of the Chicanes. A set of polished 20" Chicane aren't out of the question either...sorry if I'm cramping your style.:coolman:

Your not cramping my style, Good looks are good looks!!

Manowar-Im liking the new sig

Thanks Chuckie!:banana:

I'll try to take some new pics this weekend while I enjoy the NMRA Event in Bradenton, FL.

I'm going to try to make this as well, I'll look for your ride.
:beer:

Streetpwr281

Established Member
manOwar - I'll keep an eye out for your car as well. Planning to have mine in the Car Show on Saturday. I assume you'll do the same if you make it if for nothing more than the premium parking it provides.

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
Manowar and StreetPower281,
Your cars both look HOT!

Users who are viewing this thread