Black Ops vid: styling on people with the M60

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
i bet your accuracy is like 1% if thats how you play all the time.. you blast ammo like its going out of style and shoot at blind spots and never let up until people are stupid enough to run in the path of your bullets... how do you do with something that you actually have to aim at someone then fire?

M60 is great for maps where waves of guys will run out at you.

Suppression fire FTW.

Stevo151

Established Member
im usually using the cammando, stakeout, ak47, l96a1 and of course the tomahawk :D

add me if you guys are down to play, GTMustang00

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
I tried to get into black ops I really did, but ended up just getting more and more bored. I dunno I just don't like the way the game feels/plays. Plus the killstreaks are ****ing borrrriinnnnggg............none of them come close to the AC130 in MW2.

Lately i've been playing a LOT of Medal of Honor multi. Very realistic highly fun addictive game. What it lacks in graphics it makes up in gameplay and design. I hope MW3 takes some ideas from that game because they nailed it with the score chains and defensive killstreaks.

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
I know its old but here's a good multiplayer gameplay from medal of honor. Make sure to watch in 720p fullscreen. The sound in this game is just awesome as the multi was made by DICE, same guys as BBC2.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8JRVUK4xx0&feature=related"]YouTube - Medal of Honor: HIGHEST KILLSTREAK POSSIBLE[/nomedia]

Stevo151

Established Member
I know its old but here's a good multiplayer gameplay from medal of honor. Make sure to watch in 720p fullscreen. The sound in this game is just awesome as the multi was made by DICE, same guys as BBC2.

YouTube - Medal of Honor: HIGHEST KILLSTREAK POSSIBLE

damn i love that game! ive only rented it but the shotguns in that game are freakin siiiick! love the option of being able to pick between buck and slugs! thats a good kill streak! my best was something like 38-4 or something like it :rockon:

Stevo151

Established Member
yup the sniper missions were kick ass! love the second delay for the bullet to get to the person and the limbs flying off haha

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Check this out .. I like what they did here .. lol

[youtube_browser]FUJbt-6wb5c[/youtube_browser]

Crowley

Jaysin

Established Member
Black ops is pretty good from what i've played at my friends house. I'm still a huge fan of Modern Warfare 1 , and World at War personally. I just bought a new 360 with MW2 which i'm waiting on to get here. I haven't played MW2 that much, so it'll be pretty cool getting back into it. I'm def gonna pick up WaW though.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I ****ing love the M60. I run it whenever im doing horrible at my Run&Gun style gameplay or when people are getting 1 shot kills on me and I cant get a kill after unloading an entire mag of AK74u on them. Ill usually go "**** this, M60 time!"

I run extended mag with the grip. Think its 200rds of no reloading fury. Works best in GroundWar maps especially when the room is full and you have many targets. I also run GhostPro and Marathon iirc so im at least a bit more mobile and not a sitting duck to anything with a radar.

People bitched about WaW after it came out. People bitched about MW2 after it came out. People bitch about BO. People are gonna bitch about MW3.

Lag? PS3 user? I RARELY get lag on 360 and if I do its usually very temporarily (until it chooses a new host) or the game is up and i will back out and enter a new room and be just dandy.

Why? Crysis1 wasnt even that much of a game-changer, unless you were a PC fanatic at the time and had to upgrade to twin 8800GTX-Ultra's running SLi just to have any sort of playable experience. Physics in that game were horrid (floating tanks anyone) and got boring shooting the SAME ****ING ENEMY with the SAME FACE each time. Only thing game-changing would be if they had multiplayer that was decent and incorporated all the cryosuit modes.

Right now i don't think anything is going to be a "game changer". Think we need a few years until we get a game like the original "Halo" did for FPS to come out and really ramp up the genre again. Hell maybe Bungie can pull it off again, if they would stop making mere "add-ons" (or so they feel to me) and totally kick ass on their next one. Maybe the next Quake or Doom iteration can finally take back the crown. DukeNukem Forever? Doubt it.

Yes lag... really. I am sure you don't lag very much since you live in California you are in the perfect area for gaming. But up here in northern Alberta it is tough getting matched up with guys it the more southern states. 2-3 bars tops all the time. The "Locale only" doesn't work for sh*t even though their are TONS of people playing in the northern states and western Canada. But you never seem to get matched up with anyone close. People are always going to bitch but this game is sloppy in comparison to MW 1/2. The hit markers and engine mechanics are not as polished and the game may look the same but plays WAY different. Plus the maps are so plain and have nothing on MW1/2 maps.

As for crisis did you play the Demo? I own crisis 1 and the sequel seems to be much more up to date. The engine seems to be VERY solid and I had more fun playing the 1 demo level than the whole BO game. Plus the fact that EA actually uses Dedicated servers will make the game run WAY better than any COD with their user based (cheap) host system. Crisis 1 is pretty old now so for you to make assumptions about the sequel base on a game that is several years old is kinda pointless. Right now lots of people are trying to find the next best FPS and I think IMO this will be the one.

bubbrubb

i bet your accuracy is like 1% if thats how you play all the time.. you blast ammo like its going out of style and shoot at blind spots and never let up until people are stupid enough to run in the path of your bullets... how do you do with something that you actually have to aim at someone then fire?
hahaha, its actually a little over 10%. It's the lowest % for any of the guns I've used, but I have the highest KD with it. If you get that much ammo, and one shot does 50/40 damage, might as well make use of it because it's pretty damn funny to do so.

I literally pulled some clips where I just held down the trigger and it worked out. I'm obviously not going to use the gun the same way as I would a 74u/famas/galil/commando... that would defeat the purpose of the gun. I like playing domination, and that gun lets me hold down the middle pretty well, especially in ground war because it's a target rich environment. Accuracy by volume! :rolling:

M60 nubs... :lol1:
haters-gonna-hate20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread