Black Ops vid: styling on people with the M60

bubbrubb

Been sick all week, so what better way to make myself feel better than by styling on noobs with the M60 in blops? Well, I'm still sick and very bored, so I spliced together a bunch of clips where I'm hosing people down lol

[youtube_browser]pj_kr6Ej4kM[/youtube_browser]

Hope you like it!

Anybody else try the M60 out in this game? if so, do you guys use it similarly? differently? Do you guys hate when people use it? LMK :read:

trxcobra

Established Member
the M60 is a beast haha i use it from time to time. just wish you werent so slow with it! good vid

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
why are you using scavenger? Usually you'll die before you run out of ammo or get all of your killstreaks so..

bubbrubb

the M60 is a beast haha i use it from time to time. just wish you werent so slow with it! good vid
Thanks, and yeah, I get caught a lot switching from pistol to run to points and back a lot.
why are you using scavenger? Usually you'll die before you run out of ammo or get all of your killstreaks so..
nade spamming, challenges, then I never bothered to change it. so for now its been my trolling class :lol1:

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i was so excited when black ops came out but i was very disappointed. MW 2 is much better in my opinion.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Damn you are lucky friendly fire is not on or you would be like -20,000. lol

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
i was so excited when black ops came out but i was very disappointed. MW 2 is much better in my opinion.

+1000

Although black ops is more balanced. The "tweaked" MW2 engine they use feels sloppy in comparison to MW2. Also the lag is worse than MW2 and I didn't think that could even be possible. nothing like unloading a clip into a guy and getting 2 hit markers at least NW2 when you shoot someone they die. I heard that MW3 will be done with the EXACT MW2 engine so it might be promising. But after this flop came out and IW is no more. The COD franchise is looking a bit weak right now.

March 22 will be a good day. Crisis 2 comes out and from the demo they had a few weeks back it might be a game changer.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Anybody else try the M60 out in this game? if so, do you guys use it similarly? differently? Do you guys hate when people use it? LMK :read:

I ****ing love the M60. I run it whenever im doing horrible at my Run&Gun style gameplay or when people are getting 1 shot kills on me and I cant get a kill after unloading an entire mag of AK74u on them. Ill usually go "**** this, M60 time!"

I run extended mag with the grip. Think its 200rds of no reloading fury. Works best in GroundWar maps especially when the room is full and you have many targets. I also run GhostPro and Marathon iirc so im at least a bit more mobile and not a sitting duck to anything with a radar.

+1000

Although black ops is more balanced. The "tweaked" MW2 engine they use feels sloppy in comparison to MW2. Also the lag is worse than MW2 and I didn't think that could even be possible. nothing like unloading a clip into a guy and getting 2 hit markers at least NW2 when you shoot someone they die. I heard that MW3 will be done with the EXACT MW2 engine so it might be promising. But after this flop came out and IW is no more. The COD franchise is looking a bit weak right now.

People bitched about WaW after it came out. People bitched about MW2 after it came out. People bitch about BO. People are gonna bitch about MW3.

Lag? PS3 user? I RARELY get lag on 360 and if I do its usually very temporarily (until it chooses a new host) or the game is up and i will back out and enter a new room and be just dandy.

March 22 will be a good day. Crisis 2 comes out and from the demo they had a few weeks back it might be a game changer.

Why? Crysis1 wasnt even that much of a game-changer, unless you were a PC fanatic at the time and had to upgrade to twin 8800GTX-Ultra's running SLi just to have any sort of playable experience. Physics in that game were horrid (floating tanks anyone) and got boring shooting the SAME ****ING ENEMY with the SAME FACE each time. Only thing game-changing would be if they had multiplayer that was decent and incorporated all the cryosuit modes.

Right now i dont think anything is going to be a "game changer". Think we need a few years until we get a game like the original "Halo" did for FPS to come out and really ramp up the genre again. Hell maybe Bungie can pull it off again, if they would stop making mere "add-ons" (or so they feel to me) and totally kick ass on their next one. Maybe the next Quake or Doom iteration can finally take back the crown. DukeNukem Forever? Doubt it.

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
^ Windows live movie maker :) very nice

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
i bet your accuracy is like 1% if thats how you play all the time.. you blast ammo like its going out of style and shoot at blind spots and never let up until people are stupid enough to run in the path of your bullets... how do you do with something that you actually have to aim at someone then fire?

03 black gt

Established Member
OK OK, here is a video I just made just for you all

[youtube_browser]Tf0132Kk0u8[/youtube_browser]

And I did move around the map in the previous video.... once I got the chopper :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread