Black on black tt cobra

halfscale2130

Established Member
There used to be a video, about 4 minutes long, of a black on black twin turbo cobra beating up a few cars on the highway, fly bys all the good stuff. I remember a younger kid driving it too. Now can't find it anywhere. Anybody have it or know of it?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Was it the one that raced the WRX on the highway?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZHt6k41lqw"]YouTube - Twin Turbo Cobra vs WRX vs RX7[/nomedia]

Last edited:

halfscale2130

Established Member
No i know which one you're talking about though. Idk I can't seem to find it anywhere now. It used to be on streetfire.net

01poison320

Established Member
I know exactly which vid it is and cant find it either, some 18yr old lookin kid drivin it, races a camaro and a couple t/a's, black rims with red lip and red inserts

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
the kid is from the Amarillo, TX. area....i'll ask some friends and see if they have the vid

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
There used to be a video, about 4 minutes long, of a black on black twin turbo cobra beating up a few cars on the highway, fly bys all the good stuff. I remember a younger kid driving it too. Now can't find it anywhere. Anybody have it or know of it?

How long ago was this?

The only person I can think of that may have made a video that long and had a TT Cobra, would be Leo? I know he was banned from the site and is not worth talking about, but that's the only Cobra that comes to mind. Not sure if it was black on black, but it was black:D He hasn't been around for at least 2 years(and won't be around).

Wolverine had a green SN95, later painted it black? and it was for sale a not to long ago. I never did get to see his rematch with the Supra on the highway:(

Edit- Never mind what I posted, ^ post above got it right.

Last edited:

halfscale2130

Established Member
yeah thats it thanks for the help guys. i guess the video is gone forever. one of my friends wanted to see it you have to admit it looks wicked fast in the video if youve seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread