Black Militiaman accidentally shoots three of his friends while protesting

Established Member
People talk about leaving but they never do. It's much easier to stay here and bitch, plus there is much more here to take from others than anywhere else in the world. At the end of the day thats whats its all about. Every person I've seen complain has a much better lot in life because they live in America than they would have in any other country in the first place, that's why we have so many people willing to break the law to get into the USA. There is no law against leaving. But by leaving they would have to work to create a better life for themselves somewhere else, and that includes work.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
People talk about leaving but they never do. It's much easier to stay here and bitch, plus there is much more here to take from others than anywhere else in the world. At the end of the day thats whats its all about. Every person I've seen complain has a much better lot in life because they live in America than they would have in any other country in the first place, that's why we have so many people willing to break the law to get into the USA. There is no law against leaving. But by leaving they would have to work to create a better life for themselves somewhere else, and that includes work.
Have you ever wondered though if it was just a calmer life somewhere else? So many people have never experienced life outside America. I spent 2 years in Sicily and 3 years in the Middle East. One was carefree and one was polar opposite. What if we are just accustomed to what we have but somewhere else..it's actually better. I have to wonder, sometimes the drama is tiring.

Established Member
Most of rural america has a much calmer life. If you don't tune into the cancer we call news everyday, life can be a lot more carefree here. How would life in most other countries be without american protection, and american subsidies? I know places that I could go and peacefully coast thru the rest of my life, but I don't think of coasting and living as the same thing. That is a personal choice I make. For others, it's a different choice. My mother knew to the day when she could retire, and did. I'll retire when they put me in a box.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Wow, paying 2 sides of the coin??
That's messed up.
That video is dated though, back when the racist white dude shot up the Church here in Charleston. I guess he was a NICE guy when racist shit actually played out but when BS shit happens he is all THUG.

Users who are viewing this thread