Black Light Photography

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
Well my roommates and I decided to throw a black-light party at our apartment last night, unfortunately I wasn't able to snap many pictures during the party becuase a) it was dark, and b) well, i was partyin', but i woke up this morning and got the tri-pod out and took a few post-party pictures....

The kitchen
DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0296-1.jpg

You know you're in college when..........

your pantry door doubles as a beer pong table...
DSC_0302-1.jpg

All in all it was a big sucess, we had around 40 guests and about 10 people came up to me only to say that it was hands down the best party they'd been to.

silvrsrt

Established Member
looks like a lot of fun! My first night in my apartment in michigan we took the closet door off for beer pong :banana:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
the BP table is great unless you have people that play with bounces. Wouldnt matter to me though, i rarely bounce it unless its to make a distraction while my teamie drills it in.

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
the BP table is great unless you have people that play with bounces. Wouldnt matter to me though, i rarely bounce it unless its to make a distraction while my teamie drills it in.

it bounces decent on the door, you just have to make sure you bounce down the center haha

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
my freshmen year at WVU, we turned our closet doors into pong tables. unfortunately the ball would go dead on it, so no bouncing.

door pong FTW

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those pics are really cool. I've never seen black light photos before. Nice!!

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
You should've filled old clear liquor bottles with water then added a few drops from a hi-liter into them. Looks awesome under black light.

IShb3w

Established Member
dude thats badass. love the pantry door idea haha. did the blacklights put off alot of heat and heat up the room more than usual with 40 people in there? ha

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Throwing a party this coming weekend. We got some blacklights ourselves... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread