Black is so easy to keep clean...

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
I have more than one Black Vehicle myself. Some photos of my Fox and my Sport Trac Adrenalin

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I use meguires gold class rich leather. The seats aren't greasy, they do look it in the picture though

Thanks. Yes, it's a full time job

I use a lot of different things. Gonna probably do a thread in show and shine and list everything.

Thanks.

I beg your pardon, advanced auto. Lol

Thanks man, I'm in Lebanon

Yes, the wife picked them out. She really likes them

Thanks man

Thanks man lol

I look forward to it:rockon:

Stinger2011

Established Member
They look good.

I know your pain. I leave my black bird at my brothers house just because my drive way is like half a mile to a mile long. I wash it and it's dirty before I even get it on the road.

GTpower01

Established Member
Looks exactly like my old 10th cobra... When did u buy that and from who?? I sold my tenth to leftysmoke or some username like that on here... had same shift light over steering wheel, speedhut gauges 2 of them like u, and it was all blacked out... lemme know bud... Nice Cobra!

JD09GT500

Established Member
We used to have multiple black vehicles too. My Shelby is black. I used to have a tuxedo black FX4 F150. It was my daily driver. I just recently sold it and bought a white FX4. I love the black looks when detailed but, I don't think I will have another one as my daily driver. The Cobra looks great. I have a torch red 04 myself.

1badsilversvt

turn up the boost
Established Member
Looks exactly like my old 10th cobra... When did u buy that and from who?? I sold my tenth to leftysmoke or some username like that on here... had same shift light over steering wheel, speedhut gauges 2 of them like u, and it was all blacked out... lemme know bud... Nice Cobra!
Pm'ed you
We used to have multiple black vehicles too. My Shelby is black. I used to have a tuxedo black FX4 F150. It was my daily driver. I just recently sold it and bought a white FX4. I love the black looks when detailed but, I don't think I will have another one as my daily driver. The Cobra looks great. I have a torch red 04 myself.

Thanks man, it's a job to keep them nice. But nothing looks better when it's cleaned IMO

Users who are viewing this thread