Black Friday

VNMOUS1

Established Member
I know it's early, but I sure hope the NEW VMP Triple Pass Heat Exchanger is on special for Black Friday!!!!

The early bird gets the......nevermind.

Just guessing here, but you might want to be ready to snag one because they'll be in limited supply at that time. Black Friday cometh.

bj

Sirhc7897

Established Member
Well if we're making requests.....

How about a deal I can't ignore on a gen2 blower w/ install & tune that will give me no choice but to drive down from Jacksonville one morning...:)

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Well if we're making requests.....

How about a deal I can't ignore on a gen2 blower w/ install & tune that will give me no choice but to drive down from Jacksonville one morning...:)

Call me and let's get it done asap so we're not butting up against holidays.

321 206 9369 x 112

Sirhc7897

Established Member
We can do all that in the driveway!

You are absolutely correct...I'll want to run it down there to dyno tune though so might as well kill 2 birds with one stone...I need a re-tune for driveability anyways...I've installed long tubes since my last tune (when it had a ORX) and it has a tendency to almost stall as I coast to a stop sometimes...

Plus I kind of like to wander aimlessly through the other side of the shop and look at the "toys"...

Let me see how much the damage is going to be for my Jeep deciding not to crank this morning and we will go from there...

Last edited:

VNMOUS1

Established Member
You are absolutely correct...I'll want to run it down there to dyno tune though so might as well kill 2 birds with one stone...I need a re-tune for driveability anyways...I've installed long tubes since my last tune (when it had a ORX) and it has a tendency to almost stall as I coast to a stop sometimes...

Plus I kind of like to wander aimlessly through the other side of the shop and look at the "toys"...

Let me see how much the damage is going to be for my Jeep deciding not to crank this morning and we will go from there...

stalker.

;)

bj

Users who are viewing this thread