black friday question

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
you might have to go to the store to get that price, just try not to get killed like that guy last year.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Also, research the item being sold at a rock bottom price. Especially try to find online reviews. You sometimes find it is a product not recommended for any one of many reasons. I don't usually jump on items priced so low it seems something might not be right with it. Also, some stores do the old bait and switch. You're lured into the store only to be told that the item is either sold out or that it is not a good item and you're switched to a higher priced "better" item. Just be wise of course.

My wife will surely be out of here at 5AM on Black Friday. Not me. No way I'll wage war with those angry, greedy crowds. LOL!

16kOrBust

Established Member
My girlfriend asked me last night if I wanted to go shopping with her and her mom that Friday morning and the only words that came to my mouth were, "Are you out of your ****in mind?"

Then I found out her mom's boyfriend - who is one of the funniest guys I've ever met - is coming up from NJ with them and now I'm tempted to go just to hear the hilarious comments he's going to be making all day dealing with those crowds. It will probably be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread