Black Friday deals ?

bullet3z

Established Member
When do the real black Friday deals get listed? From what I have seen so far it is a major let down. This being the first time I am trying to get car parts on black Friday. Does it get better? 10% or even 15% off does not add up to a smoking must have deal.

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
Sounds like your expectations are unrealistic. There isn't much profit built into most aftermarket car parts. Most manufacturers only offer 15-20% off retail as dealer cost.

Angry50

Established Member
ive been waiting for AM to do black friday as im trying to get 2 replacement wheels. id be fine with 15% you cant expect 40% off unless they are just getting rid of stuff.

01GTB

Established Member
I'm hoping there are no really good deals. I don't want to be temped :)

My DSS driveshaft from JPC from last year's sale is still in the box, never opened. Same goes for all the BMR stuff from Beef.

01GTB

Established Member
I do not need any Weld RT-S 17x7 rims. So don't anyone put them on sale for like $50 off each with free shipping or anything :p

Last edited:

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
When do the real black Friday deals get listed? From what I have seen so far it is a major let down. This being the first time I am trying to get car parts on black Friday. Does it get better? 10% or even 15% off does not add up to a smoking must have deal.

Very, Very soon and I assure you AmericanMuscle will not be letting anyone down this season! Let me know what you're looking into and I'm here to get you the best pricing possible, anywhere. We wont be beat this season.

Alex

NickSezz

Established Member
buy-2-pay-for-2.jpg

JTS_7

Established Member
Very, Very soon and I assure you AmericanMuscle will not be letting anyone down this season! Let me know what you're looking into and I'm here to get you the best pricing possible, anywhere. We wont be beat this season.

Alex

Sounds promising. When will the info be released? Or when should we check the site?

Last edited:

mystickb1996

Established Member

Alex

Please put the gt500 painted spoilers on the black friday list! so i can stop looking at this shitty joke of a stock one.
thank you

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
We price match every single day of the year, so keep that in mind guys! We'll never be beat - just shoot me a PM directly and I'll always make sure you get the best price and service.

As for our sale - keep your eyes open tomorrow afternoon. It's going to be huge! We'll have a crazy forums-only coupon for you guys, hundreds of items on sale for every gen including awesome manufacturers that you guys will love. It's going to be worth the wait. I don't think you'll be disappointed or find better deals.

And if you do, just PM me and I'll fix that ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread