Black cobras in here

Stangeralf

Established Member
I know you guys have cobras that have blackouts on the rear taillights, can you please post some pics at any angle.

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
not a very good pic but you can see them

cbra.jpg

Last edited:

Stangeralf

Established Member
Venomos said:
http://www.gotstang.com/profile.php?BlownVenom&page=1

There is mine, those are 50% covers...well it was tint actually! I had ordered it from one of the BMC members www.autobadges.com I believe is his site where I got mine from! Darkened it up just right without royally pissing off the cops around here!
Thats cool man but I'm looking to get it for my 05 mustang gt but I saw that they dont have smoked tailight covers for the 05 only "blackouts" but for the 99-04 they do, which is what I think you got. I want to do it but without pissing the cops off to much.

DCAN87

Established Member
Venomos said:
http://www.gotstang.com/profile.php?BlownVenom&page=1

There is mine, those are 50% covers...well it was tint actually! I had ordered it from one of the BMC members www.autobadges.com I believe is his site where I got mine from! Darkened it up just right without royally pissing off the cops around here!
Looks great!! I wanted that kit and after seeing it on your car you made up my mind for me. :rockon: :beer:

Stangeralf

Established Member
whocares said:
I have a set of them. Quality is ok, but a few of them could be cut out better. I also put some on the side markers. I wish I had pics.
Thanks but what do you mean some of them could be cut out better, do they come out short or to big or just a little rough around edges.

whocares

Established Member
Stangeralf said:
Thanks but what do you mean some of them could be cut out better, do they come out short or to big or just a little rough around edges.
Some of them are a little rough around the edges. They look great from 5 feet, but if you get real close you can tell.

Stangeralf

Established Member
whocares said:
Some of them are a little rough around the edges. They look great from 5 feet, but if you get real close you can tell.
k thanks :beer: but maybe i wont go with them after all i was just wacthing the news and they were saying thats cops were really goingt ocrack down on illegal stuf where I live and I dont want the hassle of those jacka$$es so i decided to just save up for some deepdish bullitts. But thanks for the help anyway

Users who are viewing this thread