Black Chrome Saleens

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
Man these look nice but i Haven't made my decision on wheels yet it's such a tough one to make.

Foxstang

Established Member
Its fine, they are just sitting in the house and they will until someone comes and gets them. ;)

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
where in nc are you located?

edit: nvm i looked at a previous post.

I would like pictures showing tread depth. You could probably stick a penny in the tread and take a picture showing how much sticks out. I haven't mapquested it yet, but I may consider taking the trip down there.

There's two hickory, nc Whats the zip?

Last edited:

Foxstang

Established Member
where in nc are you located?

edit: nvm i looked at a previous post.

I would like pictures showing tread depth. You could probably stick a penny in the tread and take a picture showing how much sticks out. I haven't mapquested it yet, but I may consider taking the trip down there.

There's two hickory, nc Whats the zip?

Tread depth has a good 8-10k on the tires at least. As i said they only have 2k miles on them, they are like brand new.

bullittbuild

Established Member
they are black chrome, no idea what you are talking about.

wheel replicas sells the wheels and have had issues with some being darker thus where the "midnight" comes into play, now when someone orders wheels they can specify which of the two they want

Foxstang

Established Member
Well if i had to guess they are darker ones, i didnt know they were different...

Users who are viewing this thread