Black Chrome Saleens

Foxstang

Established Member
I'm not interested in splitting them up and/or shipping.

Now if one of you guys want to come get them, then split them up and ship, that is up to you.

Last edited:

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Do you have any pics of just the wheels? I did not see any on your link. Also a pic of tire condition. Finally, where in NC are you located? I might consider a road trip. Thanks

Foxstang

Established Member
Tread depth is alot, they've only got 2k miles on them, no burnouts, no nothing.

I'll get some pics tomorrow, let me know what you are looking for. There arent any scratches in the wheels or anything. It's really hard to take pictures of them so you know they are black chrome and not black.

I'm in Hickory, NC

Foxstang

Established Member
Tread depth is alot, they've only got 2k miles on them, no burnouts, no nothing.

I'll get some pics tomorrow, let me know what you are looking for. There arent any scratches in the wheels or anything. It's really hard to take pictures of them so you know they are black chrome and not black.

I'm in Hickory, NC

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
I have seen a couple of diff colors of black chrome. Just trying to get an idea of how dark these are. So really any pic where I can see the wheel good is fine. Thanks!

Foxstang

Established Member
Here you go, i cant get the black chrome in the pics. :(

DSC00951.gif

DSC00952.gif

DSC00953.gif

DSC00954.gif

DSC00955.gif

Last edited:

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
They look great! It will be a couple of weeks before I can even make the road trip. Don't hold them, but I am interested. I will get with you when I am able to head that way. Thanks again!!!

Foxstang

Established Member
Ok, just let me know, i'll be around the next 2 weekends selling other parts also.

Users who are viewing this thread