Black Chrome FR500'S

SVTag

Established Member
JMBLOWNWS6 said:
Dont be an ass. I got them from Lethal DUH! :rolleyes:

I think everyone realizes where you got them DUH...but Lethal says they dont have anymore in stock and you make a smart-ass comment to the guy asking. Other places have them in stock... I was helping the guy out rather than saying "Wal Mart ROFL". How on earth is that helpful to anyone else who wants the wheels?? :rolleyes:

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
SVTag said:
I think everyone realizes where you got them DUH...but Lethal says they dont have anymore in stock and you make a smart-ass comment to the guy asking. Other places have them in stock... I was helping the guy out rather than saying "Wal Mart ROFL". How on earth is that helpful to anyone else who wants the wheels?? :rolleyes:

Look I have posted in this thread where else to get them. If you dont like it F_u_c_k you :coolman: Stay the F_u_c_k out of my thread. Wheel replicas is who makes them. Man some persons cant take a joke.

Last edited:

SVTag

Established Member
JMBLOWNWS6 said:
Look I have posted in this thread where else to get them. If you dont like it F_u_c_k you :coolman: Stay the F_u_c_k out of my thread. Wheel replicas is who makes them. Man some persons cant take a joke.

I dont see anywhere in the thread where you said the wheels were available besides WalMart :shrug:

I am contributing info to your thread and you are telling me to get the F out and F you :dw:

classic

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
SVTag said:
I dont see anywhere in the thread where you said the wheels were available besides WalMart :shrug:

I am contributing info to your thread and you are telling me to get the F out and F you :dw:

classic

Classic is right.

SVTag

Established Member
Who hijacked? The guy asked where to get them and I HELPED.

Bleh...Since Lethal is out of stock on these, if anyone actually wants REAL HELP finding these wheels, send me a PM since the OP is taking offense to people clogging up his thread with useful posts.

I'm sure Lethal will have some in stock soon, though.

Last edited:

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
SVTag said:
Who hijacked? The guy asked where to get them and I HELPED.

Bleh...Since Lethal is out of stock on these, if anyone actually wants REAL HELP finding these wheels, send me a PM since the OP is taking offense to people clogging up his thread with useful posts.

I'm sure Lethal will have some in stock soon, though.

WTF? I meant the asshats at the shop hijacked my profile! :kaboom:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just giving everyone a heads up that we have in stock and ready to ship 17x10.5" Chrome 03 Cobra wheels along with the all new Black Chrome FR500's in 18x9 and 18x10!!

Feel free to place the order online or by giving us a call and we'll be glad to assist you. Thanks, Jared

17x10.5 03 Cobra Chrome Replicas
2003 Cobra 17x10.5 Wheel Replica (Chrome) [03COBRA17X10.5C] - $189.99

03COBRA17X10.5C_MED.jpg

All NEW!! 18x9 and 18x10 Black Chrome FR500's

46181651b.JPG

FR500 18x9 Wheel Replica (Black Chrome) [FR50018X9BC] - $189.95
FR500 18x10 Deep Dish Wheel Replica (Black Chrome) [FR50018X10BC] - $199.95

dhowd

Established Member
Are they going to make a 17x9 black chrome FR500?

Also, do you know if the 03/04 black SVT center caps will fit the 17" FR500s from Wheel Replicas. I was thinking about getting a set of 17x9 FR500s, but I hate their stock center caps.

Thanks

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
dhowd said:
Are they going to make a 17x9 black chrome FR500?

Also, do you know if the 03/04 black SVT center caps will fit the 17" FR500s from Wheel Replicas. I was thinking about getting a set of 17x9 FR500s, but I hate their stock center caps.

Thanks

I'll check on the 17" Black Chrome's. In regards to the stock centercaps fitting the 17" FR500 wheels they don't.

birch

Go 'Eers!
Established Member
I just got the black chrome 18's put on this week with 275/295 KDW 2's. I can post pics this weekend if anybody wants them. (on a white 03 Cobra)

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
SUHWEET....! A rocket in my pocket is ready to blast off.

Those only need to go on Black or DSG or Mineral Gray Cobras!!!

Users who are viewing this thread