Black Chrome FR500'S

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Let me get ahold of Jared for you Sir. If they are able to be sold, they are yours no doubt, you made the thread. I will keep in touch!

Sincerely,

Matt @ Lethal Performance

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
Minds is made up :) I cant wait to put these on! Car should look great with the H&R springs and the wheels. Special thanks to Jared and Matt I know you didnt have to sell these. You have a new customer for life! I will be getting a whipple and billetflow idlers and TB next round. :)

JMG

Last edited:

birch

Go 'Eers!
Established Member
I'm deciding between the black chrome FR's or the 03 Cobra Wheels. I think either one would look pretty good on white.

AFS also sells them, but are out of stock.

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
Funny because I dont see them on the AFS site. And from what I got Jared hit it right on the head. These wheels were pre production wheels so Im just happy to score a set before anyone else has them! :) I know a place who has the two rears but no fronts. I waited 5 weeks for them to get the front pair and nothing. So Jared got a set and hooked me up! Lots of modding to do.

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
JMBLOWNWS6 said:
Funny because I dont see them on the AFS site. And from what I got Jared hit it right on the head. These wheels were pre production wheels so Im just happy to score a set before anyone else has them! :) I know a place who has the two rears but no fronts. I waited 5 weeks for them to get the front pair and nothing. So Jared got a set and hooked me up! Lots of modding to do.

Glad you're happy bro. They are real nice I just decided to keep the stock look on my car for now. Want it to be a sleeper although it doesn't sound like one!! :beer:

Thanks, Jared

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
black03 said:
Glad you're happy bro. They are real nice I just decided to keep the stock look on my car for now. Want it to be a sleeper although it doesn't sound like one!! :beer:

Thanks, Jared

Jared I do have a couple questions? What tires do you reconmend? I am thinking of getting 275/35/18 G force KDW nt's for the front and 315/30/18's BFG G force drags for the back :) Will those work with these wheels? And do I need any spacers or anything? The stock lugnuts will work fine for this application correct?LMK ASAP and if you have them in stock give me a price VIA pm's shipped to me :burnout: Thanks

JMG

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
snake134 said:
we need pics when you're done

:D

This is why I am asking for tires sizes. I have to paint my cailpers,crossdrilled rotors,pads,AFCO heat exchager,LFP SVT stencil,H&R sport springs and buy tires :poke: I should be able to pull it off in one day using my lift :-D

snake134

JMBLOWNWS6 said:
:D

This is why I am asking for tires sizes. I have to paint my cailpers,crossdrilled rotors,pads,AFCO heat exchager,LFP SVT stencil,H&R sport springs and buy tires :poke: I should be able to pull it off in one day using my lift :-D
have fun

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
Ill have the front meats Monday. Im going to bust ass to get this all done same day! Im just going to buy a 5/16 spacers for the rears to be safe with the 315's in the back!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
JMBLOWNWS6 said:
No problem baller. I work at a shop!

Thank you Jared! They are sick!

LOL.. Thank you!! I'm glad you like them. They are indeed one of the nicest wheels I've seen. Post some pics when they're all installed. Thanks, Jared :beer:

GunsUpCoyote

Global Wahhh? 12 mpg
Established Member
Black out the taillights and put around 20% tint on there. You would have one sick snake. If you had the dark charcoal interior it would be sweeeeeet

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
SlammedTermy said:
Black out the taillights and put around 20% tint on there. You would have one sick snake. If you had the dark charcoal interior it would be sweeeeeet

It is the black interior. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread