IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

I'm so pleased with the way they look. For so long I've searched and searched for any redfire with black chrome to see how they looked but couldn't find any. So I took a shot and... I think it looks good.

Hope you likey...

:beer:

Last edited:

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
looks nice! I love those rims... hows the shitto lag radials hook on your car. friend has vert 03 cobra and wanted to get those tires.

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
WOW that looks awesome. I may have to look into something like that. I have always liked black chrome. Now seeing it on redfire seals the deal for me.

Thrust

Established Member
That looks damn good. I like that finish a lot more than anthracite, or gunmetal.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
wow. one of the best lookin verts I've seen. Pure awesomeness right there.

:beer::beer::beer:

looks nice! Hows the Nitto drag radials hook on your car.

Right now I cant say, I haven't gotten the car tuned yet so I can't really drive it. My tuner put a tune on the chip I have so I can drive the car up to him. I'm sure its safe but I don't wanna take any chances.

WOW that looks awesome. I may have to look into something like that. I have always liked black chrome. Now seeing it on redfire seals the deal for me.

Glad I could be of some help to you. Thats exactly what i wanted to see before I pulled the trigger and bought but I figured what the hell, if no body else likes them, I will. And thats what made me get them. I know they say that black rims pulls out the black in the redfire paint, but for right now when the chrome angle shines, it looks the same to me! :D

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I can sum it up in one word: ohmyf'inggodthoselooksoaweomeicantbelievewhatijustsaw...congrats

:lol::lol:

You crazy brah! Good Lookin! Glad you like it. You're next!

Very Nice.....Let me know when you go cruising...I want to hear the Ole Blower...whining at me...LOL

Looks Good.

Will do! I modified it a little but she's still the same. I hope she performs for me the way she did for you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread