Black Carpet

1s9v9t3

Established Member
Im looking at getting black carpet for my L and was wondering if you guys had any insight/tips into doing this.
It seems like a lot of people go with stockinteriors.com carpet. Any specific type I should get? Whats the quality like?

Also, what have you done with the hook for the floor mat on the drivers side?

Any pics would be great as well.

Simon

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
Im looking at getting black carpet for my L and was wondering if you guys had any insight/tips into doing this.
It seems like a lot of people go with stockinteriors.com carpet. Any specific type I should get? Whats the quality like?

Also, what have you done with the hook for the floor mat on the drivers side?

Any pics would be great as well.

Simon

I got the ultraplush from stockinteriors.com, I didn't do anything for the hook the floor mats have stay in place so far but my truck it's not a daily driver

as for any tips, I just layed the stock carpet on top of the new carpet and marked around then cut it, it fit perfect the first time.

this is the only pic I have showing some of the carpet

expymod027.jpg

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Mine came from SI, it is the ultraplush withe the mastic backing. It fit well, but due to its thickness it did require a little work.

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
Mine is from Stockinteriors as well. For a floormat carpet, Someone on here gave me a Ford part number for one. It is black, cheap, and very easy to install. here is the part number:

1W6Z-76130A83-AA

Users who are viewing this thread