Black 97 Cobra..03 motor

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I cant believe you haven't sold this thing yet. I would have bought this in a second before I bought my Z06. Good luck man.

alaskablkmach

Established Member
I hope my car sells this week because I fly back to Terre Haute, IN next week and would gladly take it off your hands!!! That is only a few hour drive!!

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
I love this car. If it wasn't so far away I would be seriously considering it. If you still have it in a few weeks I may be sending you a PM :)

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
I cant believe you didnt sell this car at this price. I just sold mine late last week for $16,000. Yours should have been gone the same day you listed it.

TERMINATED97

Established Member
Since I bought the car i've had an issue with the driveshaft rubbing. I actually snapped the first one in half. I then bought I new d/s along with the adjustable LCA's. Well it seemed like it fixed it at first but then I noticed it was rubbing again. So I bought another one now and its sitting in the garage. If I keep the car over the winter i'll put it on with adjustable upper control arms. The d/s only rubs when I have a heavier passenger in the car. Also the other night I hit something in the road and cracked the paint on the front bumper. Its not that bad though. Here are new pics i've taken of it. This car has also been my daily driver for some time now and its a reliable car.

017.jpg

This spot is on the roof and I have no idea what it is. It was on the car when I bought it..Its about 3"x3"
011.jpg

002-4.jpg

0814081929.jpg

009-1.jpg

006-2.jpg

013-2.jpg

001.jpg

FYI this is just a piece of velcro next to the steering wheel. Its for my phone
005.jpg

004.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg