Black 97 Cobra..03 motor

Nate_V8

Established Member
does the car run smoothly? im kinda far away from where you are so id have to have it shipped to me. i know of some people that have done a motor swap and it didnt run right i.e stalled sometimes, felt lopey and skippy. like would you trust this car as a DD?

99slowbra

SVT FREAK
Established Member
Very interested!!! Anyway to possible record a video? Where in Chicago are you and when can I possibly come take a look at it?

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
does the car run smoothly? im kinda far away from where you are so id have to have it shipped to me. i know of some people that have done a motor swap and it didnt run right i.e stalled sometimes, felt lopey and skippy. like would you trust this car as a DD?

Would like to know about this as well. Thanks and beautiful car.

TERMINATED97

Established Member
The cars runs like an 03 cobra. NO problems. Ive heard of people having problems too with these swaps but not this one. This car was my DD for a few months driving to and from work about 30 miles each way. I also drove the car home 750 miles when I bought it with ZERO problems. Also I guess it would be safe to say sale is pending but here is a video...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdFeW8dZu9c"]YouTube - 97 cobra 03 motor -2[/ame]

TERMINATED97

Established Member

The only time the cr ever stalled was when I put the 60lb injectors in...the tune took care of that. The car runs awesome and does not skip at all

99slowbra

SVT FREAK
Established Member
I don't care much for great gas mileage but what kind of mpg are you getting in that beast? I'd love to sell my 99 for this.

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
very nice cobra indeed. I've seen this car in person at our local tune shop, and it is damn near mint.... You can eat off the engine bay.

15.5k is a steal.

Users who are viewing this thread