Black 10th Anniversary Whippled Cobra Convertible CCW Classics

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
Beautiful cobra man.... Have an auto swapped in and keep it! Sorry to hear about the injury, that sux....

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
This pic is of the amps and the subbox. The stealthbox blends into the side of the trunk. I will take a couple more pics today and post them though. Just realized I don't have one of the head unit.

e7970f95.jpg

RGrossman

Established Member
Ahhh this is really tempting to buy the car back i once owned... Great looking car Derek and wonderful selection of modifications. I like that you kept the stock TB as I always had idle issues with aftermarket.

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Ahhh this is really tempting to buy the car back i once owned... Great looking car Derek and wonderful selection of modifications. I like that you kept the stock TB as I always had idle issues with aftermarket.

Thank you Ryan. Take the wife to Chicago for the weekend and drive it home :) The ride from Chicago to Philly isn't bad. I've done it :beer: I just can't see myself putting an auto in this car.

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Sorry guys didn't get a chance to get more pics or a walk around video. Crap weather when I got home from work. Supposed to be decent weather tomorrow so I will try again

Users who are viewing this thread