Black 03 pics?

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
Hey. I was just wondering if anybody had any nice black 03 cobra pics. I can't find many.

Yuckfou

Huge Member
Established Member
IMG_0968.JPG

IMG_0984.JPG

PA050070.JPG

PA050096.JPG

PhatSVT

Established Member
Here is some older pics from last summer.

03cobrablack big pimpen.
standard.jpg

03cobrablack and I.
standard.jpg

Pic I took of 03cobrablack on the way home.
standard.jpg

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
thanks for posting the pics for me Sam (PHATSVT) I didn't think you still had them on your computer.......

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
JKD COBRA,

your rims are the cats ass. Are they polished aluminum or chrome? Where did you get them?

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Thanks Mike :thumbsup:

They are CCW rims. I got them from a local performance shop, but you can buy them from CCW directly. You can get just about any size that you want. I have 18x9.5'' from and 18x11'' rear. The rear 18x11 rims only weigh about 19lbs. They are forged, polished aluminum rims so they are very strong and lightweight.

Go to CCWheel.com

Look for "classsic street" and "classic track", those are my style. Mine are the classic street. Actually, there is a pic of my car on that site somewhere.

If you have any more questions let me know.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Are they a PITA to clean? I had a set of polished alum rims a while ago and I thought they were such a pain to keep clean. With the chrome rims a little soap, water, and windex gives them a mirror shine.

What tires are you using? Is it a PITA to fin a shop to mount 11'' rims? I had a nightmare of a time finding a shop to mount my 10.5'' Saleen rims. It ended up costing a fortune and they guy wouldn't garentee he wouldn't damage the rim.

Last edited:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
sorry about that, I didn't see your second post.

Well, they aren't really 'that' hard to keep clean. But it all depends on your level of 'clean' you know? They do get very dusty VERY quickly because of our brakes. But even when they are dusty they still look good.

But let me just say that it is very hard to keep all of the spokes clean. Thats the only hard part. The rest of the wheel is easy to keep clean, sometimes I used mothers polish. It seems to work ok. But it is pretty hard to keep the sides of the spokes clean. I think if you kept up on it, it would be ok, but once they get dirty its going to take a long time to clean the wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread