BJ and Venemous Tuning

fullboogie

Established Member
Given my experience with the two "big" tuners, I'd go back to BJ for any tuning needs I have.

SCALILOU

Established Member

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Thanks for the props folks and a special thanks to those who trust and depend on Venomous Tuning.

Phone is (352)800-4407 9a-5p eastern Monday through Friday.

Appointments available evenings and weekends upon request, subject to availability.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

HKusp

Established Member
I have just joined the Venomous camp last weekend. I have been corresponding via email with BJ the last several days. He is very easy to deal with and eager to help. I ordered the new SCT BDX tuner from him which should be here tomorrow. I am super excited to know that the tuning that will be on my car will be top notch. Right now, I have no idea who tuned the car and it makes me nervous.

850SNCobra

Established Member
Can't wait to get my 08' tuned, definitely going to be contacting BJ about it when I am ready.

Does it make sense to get a completely stock car tuned? Or should I wait until I throw a few mods such as exhaust and cold air intake on it? Ideally, I'm looking to get suspension/traction mods done first.

96gt02

Established Member
Can't wait to get my 08' tuned, definitely going to be contacting BJ about it when I am ready.

Does it make sense to get a completely stock car tuned? Or should I wait until I throw a few mods such as exhaust and cold air intake on it? Ideally, I'm looking to get suspension/traction mods done first.
I believe BJ does free small mods updates for a year such as Twin TBs, smaller pulley and CAI but double check with him on that first, but if thats true then I see no reason in waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread