BITCOIN

Coosawjack

Established Member
fedreserve.png

A BIG PART of the problem!!

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I don't think you understand what "the full weight means". They are destroying the dollar. I know you see that.

All assets are denominated in US dollar, every transaction takes place in the US dollar, wealth being created every day, including crypto LOL, is in US dollars.

I do agree that the debt and deficit path we and the rest of the world will hit the wall at some point. That doesn't mean crypto is anything else but rat poison.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
At today’s price, dollar cost averaging bitcoin has you in the green no matter what date you started buying.

Another neat comparison, lets compare buying gold/SPX/BTC on a DCA basis, at BTC peak from 2021:

BTC: +16%
Gold: +8%
SPX: +1%

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I still don’t get the “ fake money “

Like no… you buy Bitcoin… it goes up. You sell it. You’ve made money. You transfer profit to your bank account and you spend the money.

I’m not sure if weather thinks .. “ no no once you buy bitcoin it’s just a coin “

Again… I was the one screaaaaaming buy doge coin when it went from .04 to .7.. I was flat out saying get in before that years Super Bowl.

And if you did.. you would have made a killing and been able to spend REAL money to invest in whatever you want.

But you can’t deny if you bought into it 4 years ago. You’d be up 1300%

98SVTContour98

Established Member
I still don’t get the “ fake money “

Like no… you buy Bitcoin… it goes up. You sell it. You’ve made money. You transfer profit to your bank account and you spend the money.

I’m not sure if weather thinks .. “ no no once you buy bitcoin it’s just a coin “

Again… I was the one screaaaaaming buy doge coin when it went from .04 to .7.. I was flat out saying get in before that years Super Bowl.

And if you did.. you would have made a killing and been able to spend REAL money to invest in whatever you want.

But you can’t deny if you bought into it 4 years ago. You’d be up 1300%

I fall more into the camp that Bitcoin is the superior real money

HIDOIJALXRACNHUQDZ6ZH5MLMQ.jpg

q6543

Established Member
The options market is what is going to be a problem synthetically.

If you look into it right now you can buy out to January 2026… 2 plus full years out.

It’s capped at 30% upside but skews to over 60% downside from current price structure.

We’ll see how black rocks MM rolls out. But it’s already capped to essentially 40K on the high and 12K on the low.

I expect black rock to box it in even more.

MG0h3

Established Member
At today’s price, dollar cost averaging bitcoin has you in the green no matter what date you started buying.

Another neat comparison, lets compare buying gold/SPX/BTC on a DCA basis, at BTC peak from 2021:

BTC: +16%
Gold: +8%
SPX: +1%

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I truly am happy that you’re making money.

But 16% is weak.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

98SVTContour98

Established Member
I truly am happy that you’re making money.

But 16% is weak.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sir, please put my comment in the proper context. I'm pointing out that even if you bought the pico top of $69k btc, if you simply DCA after that, you'd be profitable! which is amazing.

Personally, i'm up over 100% on my recent buy since i bought more at $16,300

Users who are viewing this thread