BITCOIN

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Same.
Honestly, I’ve learned more about the market from posts on here where normal guys like us talk. Not some random copy paste.

Legit I just starred in January .. and I’m sure some of you remember how clueless I was .

in 8 months.. I’ve learned so much on here and off here ( but talking to people from here ) that I’m seeing trends now.. making calls. Things like that

all the copy paste is.. is nothing but click bait bull shit

Easy peasy, put me on ignore, it works great on here.

Kornilov

Established Member
There is money to be made, but for how long, that is the question. It might be for a while, more trading houses setting up operations. It will be extremely interesting watching it play out.

Lol.

This fossil hasnt been right about anything in more than a quarter of a century. This is the equivalent of re-incarnating Tom Landry to evaluate the playcalling of a modern NFL offense.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Lol.

This fossil hasnt been right about anything in more than a quarter of a century. This is the equivalent of re-incarnating Tom Landry to evaluate the playcalling of a modern NFL offense.

I think it more like the bigger he became the harder it became to do the deals he was used to doing. He brings a breath of market experience so long, it is ridiculous. Remember, when the great recession kicked off, the big finance houses came to HIM.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
do we need to find the post where you claimed to put me on ignore lol

I flat out told you I will never ignore you.

I reset my ignore list periodically, I guess if the feature is there and you don't want to use it, maybe what I post isn't so uninteresting after all. Anyway, you are free to click on a post or not, your choice.

q6543

Established Member
Quick number crunch... because it sounds like alot.

It would take 79 years @8900/minute rate to burn the market cap.

So it's not quite as steep as it sounds.. also I was reading but couldn't find out. Does 1559 stop Eth's inflationary creation AND burn???

If not than it's still inflationary AF and this just slows the rate of dilution.

q6543

Established Member
Just found it... what a convoluted mess... yes it burns but the burn doesn't outweigh the growth.

So it's a deflationary adjustment to an unlimited inflationary asset.

I ain't falling for the oke doke.

quad

Established Member
Just found it... what a convoluted mess... yes it burns but the burn doesn't outweigh the growth.

So it's a deflationary adjustment to an unlimited inflationary asset.

I ain't falling for the oke doke.
It depends on the transaction activity. More activity = more ETH burned than created.

Bitcoin’s finite supply will become an issue eventually. Who’s going to pay miners once all Bitcoin has been created? If they then decide to switch to proof of staking where will the rewards come from if Bitcoin does not inflate? Right now this is not an issue but it will be eventually.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Never heard of them, but maybe an opportunity for the young guns.

Urban Television Network to launch crypto mining operation
  • Urban Television Network (OTCPK:URBT) plans to expand its operations and has forayed into the digital money markets and intends to launch a new cryptocurrency mining business through on Nov.1.
  • The company's crypto mining operation will target bitcoin and ethereum and other established cryptocurrencies and establish the company as one of the leading names in the crypto mining business, and leverage its rapidly growing user and investor base in the mining process.
  • URBT is joining in with ~200 mining high-powered computer systems set to take off after the launch.
  • These mining machines are acquired from reliable manufacturers, with the mining farm set up in a remote area and the facility powered by clean, renewable energy, thus ensuring effective power consumption at no cost to the environment.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Litecoin woke up today, currently up 11% in the last 24 hours.

Hopefully it's taken a permanent upward trajectory but it's probably just another pump and dump by whales.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Litecoin woke up today, currently up 11% in the last 24 hours.

Hopefully it's taken a permanent upward trajectory but it's probably just another pump and dump by whales.

I used to use it almost every weekend for Eth/bit money

like clockwork it would go up by thursday fri… I’d buy more on Sunday when it dropped .. rinse and repeat

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
AMC needs to sky rocket again……down 30k

Here's some good news for you hopefully, since what you typed made me a little nauseated lol

I love the news of AMC/BTC together also. Double whammy green boner candles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I think I may buy back

Though doge is somehow seeing a slight return and I’m still holding a **** ton of it after buying back in yet again

Last edited:

q6543

Established Member
I've been buying FARM for my new favorite shxtcoin. Not recommended aka don't buy without acceptig total loss

100M market cap... total supply 600k.
This has perfect mechanics of a low float runner... but in crypto.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
PayPal launches feature for Venmo credit cardholders to buy crypto automatically
  • Paypal (NASDAQ:PYPL) introduces Cash Back to Crypto to enable Venmo credit cardholders to automatically purchase cryptocurrency from their Venmo account using cash back earned from card purchases, according to PayPal (PYPL).
  • There are no transaction fees associated with the automatic crypto purchase feature; there's a crypto conversion spread built into each monthly transaction. Customers can choose to purchase bitcoin (BTC-USD), ethereum (ETH-USD), litecoin (LTC-USD), and bitcoin cash (BTC-USD).
  • Cash Back to Crypto rolls out to Venmo Credit Card customers on Tuesday, Aug. 10, and will be available to all eligible Venmo Credit Cardholders in the coming weeks, the company said.
  • Shares of PayPal (PYPL) are down 1.8% in midday trading on Tuesday.
  • As for cryptocurrencies, bitcoin slips to $45.1K, ethereum falls to $3,121, litecoin rises to $163, and dips to $585.32.
  • In mid-July, PayPal (PYPL) raises cryptocurrency purchase limits for U.S. customers to $100K.

Users who are viewing this thread