BITCOIN

quad

Established Member
LMAO! This Ivan dude is hilarious! Play his videos at speeds of .25 - 2.00.

quad

Established Member
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4399431-ethereum-to-repeat-bitcoins-move-to-20k-given-metcalfs-law

Summary
  • Metcalf's Law states that the rate of growth of a network can be mathematically mapped as the square of the number of users.
  • Internet usage, Facebook, and Bitcoin can all be mapped using Metcalf's Law, including the price moves of Bitcoin.
  • Given Metcalf's Law, Ethereum will move up to $20k repeating what Bitcoin did.
I got involved in the Bitcoin (BTC-USD) scene many years ago and even wrote a few articles here on Seeking Alpha in the early days of the cryptocurrency - it used to fall solely under the Winklevoss ETF (COIN). I have a mining operation down in New Mexico where I have fronted the money for a friend of mine to mine Bitcoin in his home. We installed several solar panels, so our costs are the cards. He is well connected around that part of the world and has a few other friends that run different kinds of operations down in New Mexico.

A few of us were talking about an article that crossed our desks regarding Metcalf’s Law. Myself, I studied macro-economics and statistics. The others in the discussion were math majors, coders, and other nerdy types. Since we all have our hands in crypto in one capacity or another, it was a lively discussion... and very nerdy. I promise to tone down the nerdiness of what we concluded.

The bottom line of the discussion: Ethereum (ETH-USD) will move above $20k, given Metcalf's Law. Along with that, a few of the other currencies will follow along.

quad

Established Member
**** no. That's the annoying guy.
I find him hilarious. Makes my day better. I watch him while having breakfast lol!

Watch this video there's a lot of wisdom coming from him. I wish I was this savvy with identifying market potential when I was his age.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
might not be a bad time to get into LINK if you dont have a bag yet

EtYlrCGXYAA-5TY?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Erxl-TOXMAMwYyy?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

98SVTContour98

Established Member
Can you elaborate a little more? I'm in the middle of trying to learn the candlesticks and it's pretty confusing, not even gonna lie

the first chart is showing that LINK broke above a resistance level then came back down to that same resistance level and held it as support...this suggest that it will continue upwards now.

the second chart is showing that LINK broke upwards out of a downtrend...this suggest that LINK will continue upwards as well.

So as long as Bitcoin keeps ranging, I think LINK makes a move higher soon....could be wrong of course, but i think buy LINK at $25, waiting 1-9 months, and sell at $50-$100.

quad

Established Member
He's awesome, this guy is annoying AF.
Here's another funny dude! He gets pretty technical with his chart analysis and is known as a bear. He appears to be bullish now on BTC and ETH but still cautious.

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Crypto is so crazy to include alt coins! Bit paved the way. Anyone who doesn't at least throw a grand in Bitcoin and Etherium and forget about it is MISSING OUT. We are SOOOOO still at the bottom of this movement.

venmos1

Established Member
Crypto is so crazy to include alt coins! Bit paved the way. Anyone who doesn't at least throw a grand in Bitcoin and Etherium and forget about it is MISSING OUT. We are SOOOOO still at the bottom of this movement.
yep. i threw a grand at eth about a month ago, im up $397 on it. Up around $57 on $100 of cardano. I had 200 left over from my wire transfer so i threw it at bitcoin, its up $6. Yesterday i threw another $1160 at eth and am up almost $60. I was really hoping to make some profits on AMC to get more eth. Gonna have to wait another week to see if anything at all comes of that. IMO the biggest gains will be ETH. but cant go wrong with either. Same with ADA long term. its cheap right now.

quad

Established Member
There's many DEFI tokens that's is worth investing in. And they are all based on Ethereum. I'd be tempted to get some only Ethereum is also going up at the same time! Could some of them outpace Ethereum?!

DeFi Season? LINK, AAVE, ZRX and COMP Hit Record Price Highs, Outperforming Bitcoin - CoinDesk

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
There's many DEFI tokens that's is worth investing in. And they are all based on Ethereum. I'd be tempted to get some only Ethereum is also going up at the same time! Could some of them outpace Ethereum?!

DeFi Season? LINK, AAVE, ZRX and COMP Hit Record Price Highs, Outperforming Bitcoin - CoinDesk

I've got a few hundred in Link and AAVE. I'm in about 10 coins and about 200-300 in all them with more in Eth and Bit. Still learning but staying diversified while betting on the big boys mostly.

Users who are viewing this thread