BITCOIN

98SVTContour98

Established Member
Guess I need to check my investments, I forgot about my coins when they start dipping. It was a curiosity investment more than anything.

Nice! A buddy of mine just checked his account...hasn't looked at it since the bear market began in 2018....he bought LINK for 50cents in 2017....his bag is now worth $50k!!!!!!!!!!! incredible

quad

Established Member
Nice! A buddy of mine just checked his account...hasn't looked at it since the bear market began in 2018....he bought LINK for 50cents in 2017....his bag is now worth $50k!!!!!!!!!!! incredible
He really lucked out. I have a variety of alts and this is one that I did not get lol! My luck sucks! LINK shoots to the moon and meanwhile XRP is putzing along at a mediocre 67 cents down from an all time high of $3.16 on 1/7/2018. I should have grabbed LINK instead. It was worth a third of XRP. I bought XRP when it was 25 cents.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
He really lucked out. I have a variety of alts and this is one that I did not get lol! My luck sucks! LINK shoots to the moon and meanwhile XRP is putzing along at a mediocre 67 cents down from an all time high of $3.16 on 1/7/2018. I should have grabbed LINK instead. It was worth a third of XRP. I bought XRP when it was 25 cents.

I think XRP will perform this go round...don't forget to claim your Flare/Spark token....read up on it and claim them just in case they become something.

i'll buy LINK if it cracks below $10 again.

quad

Established Member

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Well I'm back where I was when I bought in, lol. No lambo for me! hahaha
I'm mostly in Bitcoin but have a little in Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Ethereum and Litecoin.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
Well I'm back where I was when I bought in, lol. No lambo for me! hahaha
I'm mostly in Bitcoin but have a little in Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Ethereum and Litecoin.

nah bro...you are good longterm...I do expect to see somewhere between $10k-$14k Bitcoin again (within the next month(s))...and I'll be buying more throughout that range...I suggest you do as well.

MG0h3

Established Member
WHAT THE **** DOES ALL THIS SHIT MEAN

Lol. Honestly at this point, the main purpose of these is to be traded like an equity/stock.

I really don’t understand the need for this electronic money. I just got a wire within an hour of closing a real estate deal. USD straight into my a checking account. No need to move it through several brokers that all charge me to change it from one denomination to another.

Nice way to make some profits though. Love seeing people win!

I played around with 5k. Turned it into 2k in about a week. Spent the next week day trading my ass off to get back even and said **** this!

“BLM is doing God’s work”
2KblackGT

svtperformance.com mobile app

FIVEHOE

Established Member
way too volatile for me to **** with anymore. been there done that, probably won't do it again unless btc drops real cheap. Not enough backing to support the extreme high's and low's of crypto. Just an avenue for people to pump and dump and make money, in my opinion.

Isn't facebook backing some new currency coming out in the near future?

98SVTContour98

Established Member
EoZtB03XYAAubuZ?format=png&name=large.png

BTC 2 month: Previous 2 cycles: A close above a previous ATH close = not fallen back below it. Each bottom was marked by a prolonged Cup & Handle pattern, prior to an exponential move higher. 1 = ATH close 2 = Retest. 3 = Close above ATH Is $14K the bottom this time?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I really don’t understand the need for this electronic money.

Its not money, it is a store of value outside the banking and regulatory system. Art is actually the closest comparison IMO although BTC is superior.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
Its not money, it is a store of value outside the banking and regulatory system. Art is actually the closest comparison IMO although BTC is superior.

This was updated in 2019...we could be couple moves closer to the Store of Value area.

di9512yx0aimfw1-format-jpg-name-4096x4096-jpg.1641089

98SVTContour98

Established Member
JPMorgan, Sept 2017: "bitcoin is a fraud that will eventually blow up"

JPMorgan, Dec 2020: "bitcoin’s intrinsic value should rise significantly over the coming months"

The best time to buy Bitcoin was 2009...the next best time is today.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
These guys are SOOOO DUMB...can't believe they are falling for the scam.

HUGE UPDATE! Ruffer has confirmed how much #bitcoin
Bitcoin_2020.png

they bought, initial reports said 15 million, the firm has now confirmed they bought 750 million!!! WOW!

Additionally, Guggenheim CIO Says Bitcoin ‘Should Be Worth’ $400,000

Guggenheim CIO Says Bitcoin 'Should Be Worth' $400,000 - CoinDesk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread