Bitcoin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
I remember reading about bitcoin on some gaming forums years and years ago. It was like 10 or 20 or 30$ something around that. I remember thinking that is a huge waste of money. Shows you how much I know lol.

My money stays in the stock market personally. But I don't call people stupid for trying it. Just not my cup of tea. And I'm a computer science guy.

MFE

Established Member
Reason enough not to invest in bitcoin right now is everybody and their drunk uncle is talking about investing in bitcoin right now.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Just spoke to my brother & he told me he bought one @ $4,100 & he thinks he is going to ride it to $50k+ in the summer & $500k+ in a few years...
I'm not buying any at this point.

Coiled03

Established Member
The worlds bankers desperately want everyone on digital currency, for a myriad of reasons.

Yeah, mainly so when the next financial crisis hits, they can simply freeze your assets and deny you access to cash.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
The return could still be very high but the risk is also very high preventing me from risking enough to make it worthwhile. Diversified portfolio FTW.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Might go to 100k, just don't risk your ass. Currencies produce nothing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Never_Enough

Established Member
Just spoke to my brother & he told me he bought one @ $4,100 & he thinks he is going to ride it to $50k+ in the summer & $500k+ in a few years...
I'm not buying any at this point.
Have to share today's talk with my genius brother. He told me, since I won't buy Bitcoin, I should pull all my $ from the market & essentially put it under my mattress. Why? I'll miss minimal gains, but dodge losing a huge amount due to a "large correction" coming. I am shocked he is not a financial advisor...

Blown 89

Established Member
Have to share today's talk with my genius brother. He told me, since I won't buy Bitcoin, I should pull all my $ from the market & essentially put it under my mattress. Why? I'll miss minimal gains, but dodge losing a huge amount due to a "large correction" coming. I am shocked he is not a financial advisor...
That sums up every bitcoin cheerleader I've come across. The conspiracy theories that surrounds bitcoin are wild.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
Easy come, easy go. Sure it is skyrocketing right now. bu what happen when something happens. Remember the Hunts and silver. Silver skyrocketed to the point people were sell their dinner ware. Then it was found out that they were manipulating the price and it dropped like a rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread