Birthday Car...

lastdeployment

Established Member
Some of you may know, I picked up an 01 Bullitt a month or so back for a certain someones 16th birthday.

Due to various athletic and work schedules, we are forced to move the birthday delivery to today... Of course, as luck would have it, I drove her car to work and the check engine light came on. That will be looked at later as there is no time today. I have the camcorder charging. Her mother is going to let me know when they get home from practice so I can park the car in the front yard. Hopefully I'll have a good video to post later tonight!!

Thanks goes out to Jason for letting another one of my cars fill space in your driveway and helping get it ready! Also, I'm sure there were some others that helped him while I wasn't there, thank you as well!!

26699779.jpg

lastdeployment

Established Member
Pretty sweet gift! I got a toy car or my 16th lol

She's getting that first... I found an 01 Bullitt diecast and we are putting the keys in that and wrapping it up. She has said for years that she wanted a dark green 2001 GT, so we figured the diecast will give us a laugh.

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Wow! Nice...I wuold have crapped myself had I got something like that for my 16th birthday!

Instead I got a slow car that could not get out of it's own way......Still it was fun at 16 to have a car...

Can't wait to see the video of her getting the car!

Last edited:

Marc

Established Member
Congrats! My son knows how you feel. Although he is only 14 years old, we are working on his 1993 SSP 5.0. Fired it up this past week and you should of seen his face light up.

TRBO VNM

Know problem Chris. I know Mustafa helped and pretty sure Ben as well.

Don't let this fool you guys, she doesn't know how to drive stick yet so Chris is going to be enjoying it for a while first. :D

wheelhopper

Established Member
Heck with a cool 16th Birthday gift, I would like to get that for a 43rd Birthday gift. Glad my daughter does not know your daughter. I just looked at a early 2000's Jetta for my daughter. They were asking $3500.

Users who are viewing this thread