BilletProShop's 2013 TVS for a 5.4

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Looks nice but now you could get a 2.9 whipple, $2700 for tvs+ the $900 upgrade is $3600 which is what my whipple cost??

You got a pretty good deal on your Whipple, Lethal sells just the blower alone for $3871, add another $600-$700 for the TB and climbing pretty far north of what this TVS package costs and probably not considerably north of the power potential with a stock bottom end.
For someone that's wiling to build a bottom end and go get it, the Whipple is probably the better buy, but for someone that wants to get as much as safely possible out of the stock bottom end the TVS is very hard to beat for the price; and BPS just made it even harder to beat.:rockon:

Nsssane1

Established Member
whipple is also an excellent option but we are looking more at a price range of $3400 for the complete package that would include the TVS,and not to forget this would also includes your choice of Ford Racing throttle body (twin 65mm or mono), s/c porting , removal of the 5.8 badging and a couple of option for the powdercoat finish
with a 1 year warranty

Oh heck, yeah thats a good deal with the throttle body, and the other work!!! Nice

Nsssane1

Established Member
You got a pretty good deal on your Whipple, Lethal sells just the blower alone for $3871, add another $600-$700 for the TB and climbing pretty far north of what this TVS package costs and probably not considerably north of the power potential with a stock bottom end.
For someone that's wiling to build a bottom end and go get it, the Whipple is probably the better buy, but for someone that wants to get as much as safely possible out of the stock bottom end the TVS is very hard to beat for the price; and BPS just made it even harder to beat.:rockon:

Correct, but I love the look of the Whipple. But that powdercoated BPS is very nice also.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I've always been fond of the Whipple's look too, not that I dislike the look of my TVS. I actually picked Whipple over KB for my 03 Coupe, simply on looks alone. I think I could have gotten a little more power out of the KB for my set up, but the Whipple looked SOOOO much better... :lol:

I do like the look of the TVS though and with the custom powder coating option, this is a fantastic deal.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
whipple is also an excellent option but we are looking more at a price range of $3400 for the complete package that would include the TVS,and not to forget this would also includes your choice of Ford Racing throttle body (twin 65mm or mono), s/c porting , removal of the 5.8 badging and a couple of option for the powdercoat finish
with a 1 year warranty

:rockon: :beer: :dancenana:

Crowley

BilletProShop

Established Member
I'd like a price for the same, or if possible could you turn the 8 into a 4. Having 5.4 on there would be sweet

pricing for this mod (sorry can't turn an 8 into a 4) and complete package will be release sometime this week,
our first shipment of 13TVS is due for tuesday or wenesday
let the modding begin:burnout:
thanks to all for your interest!!!!

Sylvain
Billetproshop.com

Kenwood1113

HERE FOR THE PARTY
Established Member
I couldn't take it any longer--gotta have that power coated blue blower. We pulled my 2013 TVS today and will ship it out tomorrow for powder coating and porting.

The last dyno pull on the car was less than a month ago. Car will be tuned and put back on the dyno as soon as we get it back. Stay tuned for results...........

91z28350

Established Member
In for the numbers. I was holding out for the 3.6LC, but honestly, for a daily driven car (as mine is), this is a better bet I am thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread