Billetflow "Terminator" TB Price Check

wanna_b_03

Established Member
From what i noticed the black anodized ones go for more than the other colors offered. seems like the black ones go for $300-350 and other colors go for $200-300

cj428mach

Established Member
Depends on if its a first gen or second gen. If its a first gen its only worth scrap aluminum value. If its a second gen its probably worth $250-300. The GT500 TB's on TVS really killed off the market for SBTB.

Nate14120

Established Member
Call Doug at Billetflow and talk to him. I feel sorry if you have to talk to him.
I just talked to him this week. Not a bad guy but go into the call knowing the TB for their business was very problematic.

I'm having trouble getting my BF TB to idle correctly as many do. Might end up getting an Accufab. Not sure I could sell my BF on good conscious though.

Boogie Chillin

Pew, pew, ... pew, pew, pew.
Established Member
Same here. I had a high idle with Accufab and BF. I have made marginal improvements, but it got worse last week. I may buy another Accufab.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

cj428mach

Established Member
I couldn't find anything about the different generations of Billetflow TB. Anybody know more about what @cj428mach said?

So Doug couldn't help you? He was able to tell me what generation TB I had. I can't remember what he needed to know but he was able to tell me some how.

Nate14120

Established Member
So Doug couldn't help you? He was able to tell me what generation TB I had. I can't remember what he needed to know but he was able to tell me some how.
Nah, I haven't had time to call him back. Spent some time searching old threads but didn't find anything.

For whatever it is worth to the OP, I paid $250 for mine on ebay. It is black annodized and engraved terminator.

Last edited:

Boogie Chillin

Pew, pew, ... pew, pew, pew.
Established Member
Yea that’s about what I paid. I was considering getting a kb tb. Probably go accufab.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

stangfreak

Established Member
The kb throttle body I believe is also accufab. There the same. If you guys are selling your gen 2 billetflow tb I'll gladly take them. Shoot me a pm.

Last edited:

stangfreak

Established Member
FYI. Before some of you who were even svtp members, a member on here created a THROTTLE BODY KIT to FIX the accufab issues.hmm wonder why! Little history. If guys missed it, the billetflow is the only tb for the 03 cobra that has the same cam spec as oem. Meaning the height of the pedal will remain like oem, cable makes full contact with cam so you won't get that short throttle feel and is built WITH A STRONGER RETURN SPRING so there is no need for a 25 cent return spring from Home Depot to make it function better like we did with the weaker return spring from accufab. The quality is better too.

Dougs site explains the cam design and fixed the issues we had 14 years ago with the single blade throttle bodies. Mustang magic, who built snake bite, also got involved on why the single blades caused problems. Not just the idle problem but even the driving aspect. Why shorter throttle feel. Why it sticked. Etc. people back then reported all these issues and mustang magic had to see what's up. Lots of unhappy customers. Including me. James the mechanic figured out why and physically showed me the issues before billetflow revised it and the Internet found out the causes.

I'm not pro billetflow or for any other company. I use what works and if it makes my car drive and feel like stock I buy it and use it. I'm an anal bastard. I notice the smallest things and has to be perfect.

Like I said, these are all facts. Not made up. I use what works and saw why the accufab had problems. It was shown to me. The accufab cam was designed for the 2000 cobra R. Not for a 03 cobra.

We can agree to disagree. And for those who had luck with accufab, that's awesome. You didn't have to go through the nonsense. So anyone who has a gen toe for sale, PM ME! I'll take a spare

Users who are viewing this thread