Billetflow red anodized idlers.

Smoke92

Established Member
Hey guys, just picked up an 04 Cobra with 23k on it/ Been going through it just checking things out (plugs and coils, compression test, fuel filter, fluids, oil separators, JLT intake, ect.) I bought it with a 2.76 billetflow upper, with the aux billetflow idler pulley. The other idlers are stock, but I would like to change them to the billetflow pieces. I can find them in black but not red, just thought it would look nicer if they all matched. I did email billetflow last week but I haven’t heard back from them yet. Do you guys know if the red anodized idlers are still available anywhere? Let me know. Thanks all.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Lethal Performance carries all of Billetflow's products according to their website. You could call Lethal tomorrow to see if they can get the idlers in anodized red. Billetflows site says they're available in red, but Lethal doesn't have them on their website.

muscleatsrice

Established Member
I don’t think the make them in other colors anymore. Black for sure, and possibly the “bare aluminum “ finish. Best bet would be to call them directly.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If they don't make them any longer, they REALLY need to update the website. It hasn't changed since 2003. LOL. I would bet the color are no longer available because Lethal doesn't have any, and hasn't had any for quite some time, if never.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Billetflow needs to update their website. It's pretty much unchanged since 2003.

Users who are viewing this thread