BilletFlow Pulleys

txyaloo

Established Member
Does anyone happen to know the hub measurements for a KB 2.3L pulley? I'm trying to order some pulleys from BF, and for some reason they don't seem to have this information.

Unfortunately, I don't have a way to measure the pulley myself. They need the center hole diameter and the diameter of the pilot that surrounds the center hole. I would think this would be the same for every KB 2.3.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
If you have an older 2.3 I believe it may be 12mm, the newer ones were 14mm I believe. I could be totally wrong here. I suggest posting your question in the KB forum. I have a BF upper on my KB. My bet is you'd be fine if you just go with the newer style hub.

txyaloo

Established Member
If you have an older 2.3 I believe it may be 12mm, the newer ones were 14mm I believe. I could be totally wrong here. I suggest posting your question in the KB forum. I have a BF upper on my KB. My bet is you'd be fine if you just go with the newer style hub.

This is what I thought too Travis. Mine has the 12mm vented bolt. I told the lady at BF that, and she said that didn't help her. I know some of the older blowers used a 10mm. I've PM'd Doug. Hopefully he can clear things up.

I think KB has the 10mm, 12mm, and whatever size the new hubs are.

txyaloo

Established Member
Ok, 10mm and 12mm. I knew it was a small difference like that. Just tell Doug to send you whatever I have.

If I could ever talk to him, I would. :lol: Marnie answers the phone and his email address. She seems like a nice person, but isn't technical. Hopefully, Doug himself will respond to my PM. I also asked Marnie in my last email to check with Doug on the right size. I want to get these things ordered. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread