Billetflow puller, best money I have spent

DocSVT

Established Member
I just got done with swapping on a 2.76 pulley and got to use my new Billetflow puller/installer for the first time. Honestly I can not explain how well this tool works. I have heard about and seen many many problems with pulley installations and was expecting at least some grief, but let me tell you this was cake. I did the swap by myself in less than 15 minutes, that is how easy the pulley came off and the new one went on. I had read that this was the best tool, yada, yada, yada...., but after using it, No Sh!t this is the only tool to use period. You have to use one to believe how good this thing works, money well spent! Thanks Doug.

DocSVT

Established Member
No problem, bring it by the house when your ready

I can’t wait to get this crappy Predator tune out of it. I have an appointment for a tune Monday morning at HPP in Lewisville. Word has it they are a real good shop. Be interesting to see what it puts down. Still very stock compared to most here. BF 2.76” non-slip, BF 4 Piece Idlers, Stingers, K&N FIPK, Denso IT-22’s, LFP heat exchanger and MGW shifter. It put down 409/380 SAE with just Catback & Air Filter, hope it will break 450 now.

03DOHC

Established Member
I have used and own both the pulley boys puller and the BilletFlow puller. The BilletFlow puller is by far superior to any on the market.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Billetflow puller is the only one I'd ever use or recommend. It's just simply the best available.

DocSVT

Established Member
75"

75" Stock Length (Gatorback 4080750) Some have said that the non-slips are hard on the Gatorback belts, but mine is dusting VERY little and seems to be working great.

p.s. that is with the "New" BF idler bracket

Last edited:

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
I've got one of Billetflows puller/installers also and it is very smooth.Good quality always makes the job easier and this one is the best :thumbsup:

adamb258

Established Member
Yo Mike sent you a PM , I know its an old post! I am in need of your assistance!

Users who are viewing this thread