Billet Pro Shop ported blower + other goodies

jml1521

Established Member
EEDE0615-8135-44A3-B7F9-A55C488A9B43_zpsigombpaw.png

This one.... Will it pass inspection if not using it

Turbo98GT

Mod Motor Mustangs
Established Member
I would be very careful comparing horsepower numbers without knowing all the variables. Same with comparing 1/4 mile times from location to location. I'm going to do the best to stay at 800rwhp on this setup which means Lund is going to pull a few degrees of timing from up top to keep it all happy.

Live Faster

Need for SPEED!!!
Established Member
Is this elbow deleted in port work. Can you keep the elbow. After porting what is it for?
EEDE0615-8135-44A3-B7F9-A55C488A9B43_zpsigombpaw.png

Deleting it or keeping it is up to you when you get them to port your SC. If your running a catch can then there's no need to have it on anymore.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Only way to do it is to do it on one car, 3 pulls each, same boost and timing and average power
You must not have paid attention to how I tested the ported/welded blower ;-) .
Same day, same dyno, same tune, didn't even undo the straps.
-J

Turbo98GT

Mod Motor Mustangs
Established Member
I am going out of town for the next week so I won't get to get on a dyno until then. Drivability is nearly the same with the 65 and 67 twin blade and 127mm JLT. I scrutinized it and couldn't hardly tell.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I am going out of town for the next week so I won't get to get on a dyno until then. Drivability is nearly the same with the 65 and 67 twin blade and 127mm JLT. I scrutinized it and couldn't hardly tell.

That's great to hear. I think I'm going to the FRPP single blade throttle body also with E85. The T/B seems to make great power.

Turbo98GT

Mod Motor Mustangs
Established Member
That's great to hear. I think I'm going to the FRPP single blade throttle body also with E85. The T/B seems to make great power.

It's all in the tune and yes, the power is there. I bet if I didn't pull timing that this setup with the 155 and ported blower is good for 60+ over the stock blower, 65/67 and 127mm intake

Turbo98GT

Mod Motor Mustangs
Established Member
Did a few logs and didn't see IAT 1 or IAT2 temps any higher than it was with the JLT 127 setup with the heat guard so more than likely not going to mess with it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread