Billet Pro Shop ported blower + other goodies

Turbo98GT

Mod Motor Mustangs
Established Member
All thats left is powder coat and shipping it to me.
1eul36.jpg
2pslq1s.jpg

It's a work of art!

Additionally, I added the huge JLT 155 super big air intake and went ahead and installed it and loaded my tune from Lund to ensure it's perfect by the time the blower gets in from BPS.

BIQmTY4.jpg

RGEj8J5.jpg

Only thing I didn't plan for was the need for a 6" to 5.5" coupler reducer since the intake isn't really meant to work with the SCJ, CJ or CFM 67MM TB sized throttle bodies.

Last edited:

carguy19

Established Member
What are they using to space out the EGR valve properly after the EGR provision is cut and welded back in and ported?

Did they give you a spacer or extension?

carguy19

Established Member
Yea, it comes with everything needed to put it back together.

I'm keeping the EGR for now

What are you using to space the EGR out. It wont mount to the case without a spacer or provision to attach it to.

The EGR on our cars I don't think can be deleted. The valve also has a boost pressure sensor attached to it (john lund told me this) so I can't imagine it can be deleted if its giving the ECU a signal for boost pressure unless it can be taken from a different location.

Turbo98GT

Mod Motor Mustangs
Established Member
I'll do a step by step review when I install it.

And yes, egrs can be deleted. BPS was surprised when I wanted to keep mine.

BilletProShop

Established Member
1eul36.jpg
2pslq1s.jpg

It's a work of art!

Additionally, I added the huge JLT 155 super big air intake and went ahead and installed it and loaded my tune from Lund to ensure it's perfect by the time the blower gets in from BPS.

BIQmTY4.jpg

RGEj8J5.jpg

Only thing I didn't plan for was the need for a 6" to 5.5" coupler reducer since the intake isn't really meant to work with the SCJ, CJ or CFM 67MM TB sized throttle bodies.

actually the exterior is pretty much done but there is still additional work required on the inside

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
1eul36.jpg
2pslq1s.jpg

It's a work of art!

BIQmTY4.jpg

RGEj8J5.jpg

Power By the Hour makes an elbow that allows you to run the Kenne Bell 168 mono blade tb on the stock TVS w/ the JLT 155 no coupler required.

Turbo98GT

Mod Motor Mustangs
Established Member
I already have the BPS elbow. We'll see how much power I gain from this port work and the engine is already near the ragged edge. The KB 168 is legit though and its nice to have other options, albeit expensive options. Coupler cost me $15 lol, not $1200 for elbow and TB

carguy19

Established Member
I'll do a step by step review when I install it.

And yes, egrs can be deleted. BPS was surprised when I wanted to keep mine.

Did the boost pressure sensor get relocated somewhere else?

I am curious about this? Since lund told me it was essential.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I already have the BPS elbow. We'll see how much power I gain from this port work and the engine is already near the ragged edge. The KB 168 is legit though and its nice to have other options, albeit expensive options. Coupler cost me $15 lol, not $1200 for elbow and TB

I think you will be happy the power you pick up from the port work, and the BPS elbow works perfect with the ported TVS, the stock inlet is to small. that 155mm intake looks huge.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks awesome as usual BPS!
Someone needs to do a direct swap on this welded/ported Trinity TVS vs a VMP Gen II
-J

^^^This, I would love to see the results, I think the numbers would be very similar, I mean ThomasL is making 823whp with a Gen 2 and E85. And I know other guys are making 800+whp with E85 and a ported and welded TVS.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
^^^This, I would love to see the results, I think the numbers would be very similar, I mean ThomasL is making 823whp with a Gen 2 and E85. And I know other guys are making 800+whp with E85 and a ported and welded TVS.

I'll be there come spring but I need to dig the car out of snow first :)
I might even talk to BJ about a direct swap also and keep the Gen II for another project.
-J

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll be there come spring but I need to dig the car out of snow first :)
I might even talk to BJ about a direct swap also and keep the Gen II for another project.
-J

That would be cool, hopefully it works out

jml1521

Established Member
1eul36.jpg
2pslq1s.jpg

It's a work of art!

BIQmTY4.jpg

RGEj8J5.jpg

What do you do with that elbow in the before pic that was removed? What do you do with the hose on the car that hooked up to that?? Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread