BigKleib34 Did a review on my Terminator?

Mr.Venom

Quick with Boltons
Established Member
Hey guys,

Recently my very good friend Jesse who owns BigKleib34 YouTube channel reviewed my car and I honestly think he nailed alot of key points and did a damn good job. Check it out and enjoy! :banana:

[video=youtube;mxxlNR9UhSc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxxlNR9UhSc[/video]

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Before I watch this video, I've seen some of bigkleib's vids, I'm not sure if he is a fan of fords. But reviews of these cars (American v8/performance cars) are always great to watch.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He did a nice job IMO. Not hard to do when you're reviewing a performance car as awesome as yours. Those mods!! :rockon:

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Pretty fair review for someone who doesn't like Ford. I don't see much validity in all the interior comments since just about any car has the same interior as the base model. What else does he expect to see other than seats?

Beautiful car. Obviously price has a lot to do with these cars and you're getting a lot of performance for a Mustang.

The broke logo doesn't seem fair for the review. Seems like a tactic to get people to watch it. It didn't break this time around.

As far as him doing reviews he can expect to get a lot of reviews as feedback. He was repeating himself a lot and didn't do very good editing IMO

Last edited:

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
The broke logo doesn't seem fair for the review. Seems like a tactic to get people to watch it. It didn't break this time around.

I'm actually glad he did that. The LS nutswinging zealots will swarm to the video to see it break down, and what they'll get is Chevy guy praising a Ford. That ought to shake them up a bit.

08mojo

Established Member
Cool vid. Defintely go with the RXT, you will not regret the decision! It's one of those mods that you wish you would have done a long time ago.

ricafortegio

a306juGRnot
Established Member
Your car looks sweet. Love the wheels and that stance.

The review was good but I second him repeating himself a lot. I also thought he was fair especially for being a Chevy guy. Very cool!

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Very fair review coming from a GM-guy. This is how you respect your opposition but give your thoughts at the same time. When your fan of a certain brand you really can't let that cloud your just judgement of the car or people will crucify you in comments lol.

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
Very nice cobra and pretty good review (always cool seeing Terminator vid)

Question, are you running 12" HB or the smaller filter?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
He drives a mustang how I envision I'd drive a vette. Slow shifting, a little jerk action. lol It's funny to see people go from a car or brand they know well to one they don't.

Good review, I like his videos.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Very fair review coming from a GM-guy. This is how you respect your opposition but give your thoughts at the same time. When your fan of a certain brand you really can't let that cloud your just judgement of the car or people will crucify you in comments lol.

I agree with this. I liked the review nice clean Cobra OP.

Users who are viewing this thread