BIGGESt for saLE

dowchad

Established Member
What woud you be willing to sell the front driver side seat including all electronics for? Also did it have any water damage or just damage of any sort. I live in michigan at zip code 48634. So if you could give, me a price shipped. Thanks a bunch!

kmonie360

Banned
look at this guys trader feedback...he didnt reply to any of PM's...i'd stay away, i remove all of my "bidding" ... guy sounds like a joke to me

Bwicked

Established Member
whoa what the hell dude? i said thats all that was given to me by the ups center. call ups over the phone and give them the number. thats how they gave it to me... way to jump to conclusions.... anyone else that bought something from me can u verify me.... thanks.....

Bwicked

Established Member
mmm kmonie i sent u a reply, u didnt purchase anything from me.... u asked about my mirrors, and i said they were pending.... wow jst wow....

Cold Brew

Established Member
Bwicked said:
whoa what the hell dude? i said thats all that was given to me by the ups center. call ups over the phone and give them the number. thats how they gave it to me... way to jump to conclusions.... anyone else that bought something from me can u verify me.... thanks.....

Of course Im going to jump to conclusions when you dont answer my PM's about the tracking number you gave me and after reading stuff such as your Trader feedback. I edited my message for the time being and I will see what ups says after I call them....

Bwicked

Established Member
everyone that bought something from me has my email, address and phone # i've talked to several people already.... why would i try to rip them off after giving themm all that info? once again parts still avail..

Cold Brew

Established Member
Bwicked said:
everyone that bought something from me has my email, address and phone # i've talked to several people already.... why would i try to rip them off after giving themm all that info? once again parts still avail..

I guess I never got the PM with that info in it then huh. Anyway like I said, I edited my message and will see what happens once I call ups.....

Bwicked

Established Member
ok for everyone to know, and to verify my identity and trst... just to prove a pointl..... Name is Brandon..... Give me a call on my cell phone at 312-343-2942.... thanks.....

Jack

Established Member
Well if it's any consolation. I'm supposed to stop by his house this afternoon to pick up the shifter bezel and parking brake boot.

I'll report back

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Dont suppose you would part with the passenger side door?

Someone decided to hit my Cobra vert with an f-350 =0

Bwicked

Established Member
fog lights still avail, offer?

last chance everyone, putting items on ebay in 1 hour. and closing this thread. let me know thanks for the support.

Users who are viewing this thread