Bwicked

Established Member
2003 Cobra SeatS nMore!

EVERYTHING IS gone. Nothing is for sale, please close, lock thread thanks ;P

Last edited:

Asd60303

Lead. Never Follow
Established Member
do u have the rear floor mats or the trunk net?-didn't see it listed but seems like your parting the rest of the car out.

707RIDAH

Established Member
Bwicked said:
:rollseyes ok so this is probally one of the biggest for sale post ever lol....
long story short. only had liability, had a loan, car caught fire, :burn: hood, front fenders and wiring is all gone. bankruptcy....., start fresh im only 19 lol. :thumbsup:

so anyways, parts that i have for sale ;

bbk longtube headers ( bought never installed, but used0
bbk xpipe ( bought never installed, but used)
stage iv steig porter blower ( barely got it back from porting yesterday, never got to experience it)
diablo predator tuner
stage 3 spec clutch kit, with bearings and pressure plate ( new never installed)
front and back seats ( charcoal grey leather and suede)
rear bumper
front bumper
side skirts,
doors
spoiler, trunklid
all interior panels and dash are fine
2003 cobra chrome 17inch rims, ill throw in 2 MT street radials in there.
suspension
irs
axle
Bassani catback exhaust

couple other things to, not sure, mechanic is parting it out, all above parts have 24k, miles on them, all in great condition, taking offers, need to go, first come first serve. paypal is [email protected]

take pity on me and help me out lol. :rolling:

How much for the ported blower

Bwicked

Established Member
sorry someone picked up the rear mats lol, i do have the net in the trunk though , make me ur best offer shipped. and ill let u know. -
------------------------------------------------
as far as the blower goes, its a stage 4 steig blower never even freaking put on... just got it back lol. only 24k miles on it. comes with 2.76 pulley motoblue. asking $950 shipped? freaking steal lol. let me know. anyone wants to offer more so be it to get it. first come first serve. pm me best offer anything else, i will update list.

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
How much for your rear calipers that includes the mounting brackets, and dust shields? I don't need the rear rotors. How about $100 shipped IF POSSIBLE?

painintheass

Established Member
I would like the catback, which Bassani catback do you have and how many miles on them, I know U said everything is 24,000K??? Please PM me or post. I'd very much like pictures if possible and condition of exhaust.

Thanks alot, sorry to hear about your ride, that SUCKS! I hope everything will turn out okay for you :)

Last edited:

Bwicked

Established Member
pms replied

Just wanted to clear up the car is sonic blue. thanks, located in chicago, il, midway airport area.

03chromecobra said:
You have the factory stereo?? If so I'm interested. pm me a price
***factorys stereo is avail -- pm me price shippped. ur best offer, i have several offers already
--------------------------------------------------------------
''svtcobra2k1 where are u located exactly and what color was the cobra interested in the rear bumper and rims, thanks! ''
***chicago ill, midway airport area. cobra is sonic blue. pm me best offer on rims and bumpers, if u take them all ill cut u a deal. let me know.
-------------------------------------------------------------
painintheass I would like the catback, which Bassani catback do you have and how many miles on them, I know U said everything is 24,000K??? Please PM me or post. I'd very much like pictures if possible and condition of exhaust.
Thanks alot, sorry to hear about your ride, that SUCKS! I hope everything will turn out okay for you
***catback only has 4k miles on them sorry, chrome exhaust, and chrome tips, need to be cleaned, great condition nothing permanent. pm me best offer thx
------------------------------------------------------------
CEE1NG_RED How much for your rear calipers that includes the mounting brackets, and dust shields? I don't need the rear rotors. How about $100 shipped IF POSSIBLE?
*** hmm i just replaced one caliper for $120 for (1) lol, I think ill wait for more offers unless u go a bit higher. those are avail though.
CEE1NG_RED What color are the side mirrors?? Are the wires for those burnt too?? If black...$120 shipped???
*** sonic blue, $120 shipped sounds ok, ill let u know later today. ill cut u a deal if u take the mirrors , all other items u mentioned. wires are intact.

Asd60303

Lead. Never Follow
Established Member
Bwicked said:
sorry someone picked up the rear mats lol, i do have the net in the trunk though , make me ur best offer shipped. and ill let u know. -
------------------------------------------------
as far as the blower goes, its a stage 4 steig blower never even freaking put on... just got it back lol. only 24k miles on it. comes with 2.76 pulley motoblue. asking $950 shipped? freaking steal lol. let me know. anyone wants to offer more so be it to get it. first come first serve. pm me best offer anything else, i will update list.

I have no clue what the trunk net goes for brand new. I'm located in Lemont about 30 minutes south of Midway. My zip code is 60439. Pm me a price shipped. Thanks, Anthony.

Users who are viewing this thread