Bigger rotors?

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
There are guy's selling their used Brembo calipers and rotors. Check the for sale section on this and other forums. I sold mine for $400.

Jinx.

Stig's Lazy Cousin
Established Member
Guy on here sells a CNC adapter bracket that will let you use 13-14 GT500 rear rotor on ur rear, I think fixing that makes a big difference because that's the biggest eye sore it opinion
2c97d18d55c3f3286848efd961747905.jpg

'14 Shelby

Established Member
The 15.5" GT350 rotors giving you diameter envy?
Absolutely! that and the nice 4 piston 15'ish rears!

OP - Steeda makes a kit for the rear to up the size to 13" and as noted you can obtain 14" Brembo's in the market. Perhaps even GT500 15" 6 pistons but will have to have the appropriate wheels for that. Come to think of it, you'd probably need different wheels for the 14" too.

Last edited:

08mojo

Established Member
The rear brake setup (14") from the 13-14 gt500 can be done for less than $250. You just need the caliper brackets and rotors. You will need to remove the axles, but that's stupid simple and gives you a chance to upgrade the rear fluid.

I have the front 14" brembo setup that was taken off my car, and the setup has less than 3000 miles on it. I've had a couple people inquire about buying, but apparently my price is too high--guess I'm just not motivated to sell them yet.

Jinx.

Stig's Lazy Cousin
Established Member
Hey Jinx. Can you tell me where I can find more info on those adaptors? Thanks...

LINK straight from the seller's thread in our classifieds:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1042627-14-quot-rear-brake-kit

Obviously doesn't require pulling your axles. Benefit is if I ever wanted to put on 15" drags on the back, and swap on the stock rotors for a day at the track......I can without having to pull the axles every time. I don't go to the track a lot, so I may only do this a couple times a year. But for DD purposes and shows.....I can have 14" rotors without much headache. Just a random idea. Simply put.....I DON'T WANT TO PULL MY AXLES. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread