Big worm graphics stripes review?

BelminZ

Established Member
Hello all!

Thinking about buying the stripe kit from big work graphics for 13 gt500. Does anyone have any experience with this kit? Does it look like it came from the factory? How is the quality? Install? Thanks for your help!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
People have had success with them when these cars were newer.
I have always planned to change my stock stripes to a Super Snake single style and Big Worm was where I’d start.
-J

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Hello all!

Thinking about buying the stripe kit from big work graphics for 13 gt500. Does anyone have any experience with this kit? Does it look like it came from the factory? How is the quality? Install? Thanks for your help!
No.
People are happy with what they sell, & they enjoy a better rep. than other suppliers.
If you buy factory replacement stripes, make sure they are tapered, your eye will see the difference.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When I read the thread title (Big-WORM-Graphics-Stripes) I was like, now there's company with a unique name. LOL! I have to agree with what @1 Alibi 2 said about ensuring that the stripes are tapered. Definitely!

BelminZ

Established Member
No.
People are happy with what they sell, & they enjoy a better rep. than other suppliers.
If you buy factory replacement stripes, make sure they are tapered, your eye will see the difference.

I thought they were tapered from big worm?

BelminZ

Established Member
No.

This is feedback I received from big worm on the 13-14 kit. “Very similar to OEM - on the OEM stripes the roof is the widest part with the hood and rest narrower. We duplicated that same look except our stripes wrap around on the edges. The measurements like the OEM stripes vary depending on where you measure.”

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
This is feedback I received from big worm on the 13-14 kit. “Very similar to OEM - on the OEM stripes the roof is the widest part with the hood and rest narrower. We duplicated that same look except our stripes wrap around on the edges.
The measurements like the OEM stripes vary depending on where you measure.”
On my 2014:
.................The spacing between the stripes is a constant 1 1/2"
Grille end of hood - 10"
@ the hood vent - 10 1/4"
@ the wiper end of the hood - 10 3/4"
I have a glass roof, no roof stripes
Everything on the rear of the car, trunk, spoiler, rear fascia - 11"
There may be differences between MY's, .......good luck.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
What's up Big Perm, I mean Big Worm
Screenshot_20200330-095030_DuckDuckGo.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ndinadis

Established Member
I never checked the width of my 2005 in different spots but it was 8” when I looked.
I want try try a super snake style stripe but was planning to go custom as the car has a cowl and other aftermarket bodywork.
Do the single stripes also very in width?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread