Big thanks to AED!!!

Epikmach

Established Member
well i'm not changing any pulley just spinning it higher.. right now at around 6800rpm i'm at 15psi on 91 and 100oct. so for my 100 tune i'm hoping to spin around 7500rpm at like 17-18psi.. we'll see if she makes hp up there tho.. it might drop off and in that case i'll just stick with it until i go A/A in a month or so then i'll put a 10% o/d pulley on it. that should be fun.

Nice!!! U have the HRE wheels on there too right?

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
AED FTMTFW!!

Such a good shop with honest people in it, I NEVER let anyome do mods to my car, I do them all myself but if there was any shop I feel totally comfortable leaving my car with its defenitely AED , Ill have the engine built there when the time comes, its a big drive for me but its worth it everytime!

if your in norcal and you go to anyone else, your either not making the power you should or your putting your engine in danger!

68gtscode

Established Member
Congrats Epik.. its only time your back up there getting the engine built and be one of the few who get to run the large AED banner on the back window.. :D

You might have the big sticker, but do you have the elusive pen?! Haha, just messing with you Craig.

aedpen.jpg

Impact 5.0

Established Member
You might have the big sticker, but do you have the elusive pen?! Haha, just messing with you Craig.

aedpen.jpg
lol can't say I do.. They prob figured I would loose it so I got the sticker instead..

On another note our club is going to be planning a dyno day at AED soon if anyone here is interested.

68gtscode

Established Member
lol can't say I do.. They prob figured I would loose it so I got the sticker instead..

On another note our club is going to be planning a dyno day at AED soon if anyone here is interested.

It is a pretty cool pen, but I'd rather have one big AED sticker than 20,000 of them! I'd definitely be up for your dyno day too.

AED, BEST SHOP FOR MUSTANGS IN THE WORLD! Congrats on getting your car back EPIK

Jock, I believe your vert was getting tuned a month or two back when I was at the shop... clean machine!

Users who are viewing this thread