BIG THANKS goes out to Jason!!

Needcobra

Established Member
Hey man just wanna thank u agine for everything! 2day was worth the 8hrs or driving to got for a 5min ride in my cobra lol. Jason did about everything to my cobra beside a motor build all at once. Ill tell everybody about what u really did later. Kinda tried and keep spelling words wrong. Well anyway thanks agine and it was nice meeting you today Mike.

Carter

Venimus03

Established Member
:rockon: , saw your car a couple of weeks ago. Definitley a badass ride for sure.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yeah man always good to meet some new MACA folks. I was surprised to see your car sitting out there after you left....I didn't realize it wasn't quite ready yet and thought you had made that trip to leave with it. I do have to say though...that thing sounds GOOD. Really good.

Needcobra

Established Member
Thanks venimus03. Mike if jason cool with it he can take u for a ride. I trust jason to do that because it sounds better inside the car lol.

TRBO VNM

thanks Carter.

Mike, 2 things I need to do. The wideband is acting funny. I need to call innovate and ask some questions and just double check the wiring. it seems to work and then goes crazy the next time the car is fired up.

also, I need to find 1/4" wire loom. I have looked at a few part stores and they have been out of it. I just need to cover 1 wire and a few vac. lines.

other than that, it is done aside from the tune. which I am getting setup with Jon and I will be taking the car up to Evolution for that so it isn't that far of a drive for carter.

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
also, I need to find 1/4" wire loom. I have looked at a few part stores and they have been out of it. I just need to cover 1 wire and a few vac. lines.
Jason, if you are stuck for the wire loom, you should be able to get exactly what you want at http://www.mcmaster.com/ . I'm sure you'll find it locally but if you can't there you go.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
thanks Carter.

Mike, 2 things I need to do. The wideband is acting funny. I need to call innovate and ask some questions and just double check the wiring. it seems to work and then goes crazy the next time the car is fired up.

other than that, it is done aside from the tune. which I am getting setup with Jon and I will be taking the car up to Evolution for that so it isn't that far of a drive for carter.

I have some loom at my parents place, but I can't remeber what size it is.....it's either 1/4" or 1/2". I can check for you this weekend though before I head down. When do you need it?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Needcobra said:
Thanks venimus03. Mike if jason cool with it he can take u for a ride. I trust jason to do that because it sounds better inside the car lol.

Sweet, I'd love to go for a ride in the car. The only other cobra I've ridden in lately aside from my own was Matts, and that car isn't nearly as much fun when it's getting pulled by a lawn mower.

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
thanks Carter.

maybe it's a bad sensor? i know w/ my Dynojet wideband it would do that with a bad sensor.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Sweet, I'd love to go for a ride in the car. The only other cobra I've ridden in lately aside from my own was Matts, and that car isn't nearly as much fun when it's getting pulled by a lawn mower.

I got carried away with the weight reduction didn't I.....LOL

Users who are viewing this thread