Big shot nitrous

agrant

Established Member
I am looking to make big HP in the near future. Turbo build is very pricey. Are there any 5.0 nitrous cars running in the 8's. There are several turbo cars running in the 8's. What modifications are necessary to handle a 300 to 400 shot of nitrous. I am thinking of maybe using a 2 stage fogger setup on a cobrajet intake with 12 to 1 compression. Tell me what u think.

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Strictly is the only nitrous car I've heard of that has run in the 8's...it has a fogger on a CJ intake. The BBR car is a fox body and from what I know hasn't put up a number yet...they are still working the combo, but it has the potential to run some great times.

NitrousExpress

Established Member
One of our direct ports on a boss or CJ manifold would work great. We can take care of that end. Let me know if you have any nitrous related questions, I'm sure BBR will chime in too!

-Garrett

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
We have done 300+ shot cars. The C/M car we are doing is a lot more in depth and required more tweaking. But tuning or running big shot nitrous set ups we can do.

S&L11stang

Established Member
What happened to all the guys running low 10s on 150 shot stock long blocks that were building mts and upping the shot last fall???? Still building or numbers so good they not sharing???

Users who are viewing this thread